If I Die Young Lithuania

(Y/N) coughed, but her coughing fit soon turned into her hacking. "Mother?" She heard a soft voice ask. She turned around for her (e/c) eyes to meet forest green ones.

The young woman sighed. "What is it Toris?" The feminine lad shuffled in his place at the door. "Umm... Mother, I would like you to meet someone" the timid Lithuanian mumbled. "Toris, speak up. You know how I hate your mumbling" (a/n anyone who got that deserves an online hug \(•^•)/) (y/n) said sternly.

"I would like you to meet someone" Toris said louder. His mother smiled brightly. "Oh goody!! A friend of yours?" (Y/n) exclaimed, clapping her hands together. The young brunette nodded. The (h/c) haired woman laughed but soon started a coughing fit. "Mother!!" Toris exclaimed, running up to his mother, who had fallen on her knees, gripping her throat, barely able to breath.

The woman smiled weakly. "Now, let me meet that friend of yours, okay?" The boy nodded, though clearly worried. (Y/n) staggered slightly as she Madame her way downstairs.

"Mother, this is Feliks. Feliks, this is my mother, (y/n)" Toris said, as he walked up to a blond haired boy. "It's, like, soo nice to meet you" Feliks said, extending a hand. (Y/n) smiled and giggled slightly, before shaking his hand.

After Feliks left, (y/n) lay on her (f/c) sheeted bed, propped up against the wall. "Toris!" She called out, her voice a bit hoarse. A short while later she heard the shuffling of small feet and the brunette boy peeked from the door. "Yes mother?". The (e/c) eyed woman sighed before patting the bed beside her, motioning him to sit down.

He applied, scooting close to his mother. "Toris. Remember when I told you that I would always be with you?" She asked him. He nodded his head, his chocolate brown hair flying around.

"Well, I just wanna tell you this now. Toris, I'm going to die" (y/n) said softly, looking at her son. "W-What do you mean by that M-mother?" Toris shakily asked, fearing the answer. "I only have a few hours left, sweetheart" (y/n) said. Tears began to well up in the little Lithuanian's eyes as he looked up at the (h/c) haired beauty by his side.

"But remember, even though I'm not here with you in person, I will always be there with you in spirit. Remember that." (Y/n) sighed stroking her son's brown hair. She begun humming quietly.
"If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses.

Sink me in the river, a dawn, send me away with the words of a love song.
Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh oh" she sang, still stroking the Lithuanian's hair. "God, make me a rainbow, I'll smile down at my mother. She knows I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors.

Oh, and life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no. Ain't even fast and she buries her baby.

The sharp if a short life, well. I've had, just enough time.

If I die young bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses. Sink me in the river, a Dawn."

(Y/n) sighed, looking at her son's sleeping form and with her last breath sang the last notes of the bittersweet lullaby.

"Send me away with the words of a love song".

~~ Have I over feeled you? Good. Now, I would appreciate it if you'd leave a request or a comment for me.

Cheerios and Bananas,
Steph~~