Belarus x Mother!Reader

Requested by   

You hummed softly to yourself. The room was silent, excluding your humming and the clicking of pins (a/n I think that what their called?) as you knitted a scarf, requested, by your daughter, Natalya. It was snowing outside, and your daughter was outside playing with her siblings. 

You see, you and their father were divorced, so Natalya stayed with you and Ivan with their father. Ukrain, being the oldest, switched and visited every other month. Ivan never visited. At least not any more. He cam the first two weeks or so, but then, he just stopped coming. 

You sighed, brushing a (h/c) strand behind your ear. (Y/n) (l/n), former Braginsky. That was your name. You were quite a looker, back in the day, but now, gray strands were in you (h/l) (h/c) hair, your skin a bit more wrinkled and your eyesight wasn't as good as before. You wore (f/c) trimmed glasses that kept slipping down your nose. 

You were a loving mother to Natalya, though not spoiling her. Much. 

Back to the present;

You were slowly nodding off when you heard the front door open slam back. You sat up straight. "Natalya? Are back home already?" You called out, setting your knitting aside. "Natalya!" You continued to call for her before someone tugged at your (f/c) dress. You looked down, only to be greeted by Natalya's beautiful blue eyes. Glistening with tears that ran down her pale cheeks. "Oh, pumkin pie!" You exclaimed, crouching down. "What's wrong?".  She didn't answer right away, looked down at the floor boards. "Mother, am I scary?" The young girl before asked, startling you.

You stared at her for a moment. "W-What? Pumpkin, what ever makes you think that?" You exclaimed, picking up the petite child and hugging it close to your chest. "B-Big brother says that h-he won't marry me b-because I'm too s-scary" Natalya sniffled, burying her face in your chest. You mentally face palmed. Your little angel was deeply in love with her older brother, Ivan. 

"Your not scary, not one bit. You're just cute." You smiled and the child in your arms giggled slightly. "And remember" you continue, your voice serious as (e/c) eyes meet icy ones. "Whatever the kids, or your brother say. I don't think your scary and that's all you need to know" you said, kissing her forehead.

"Now, would you like to help me knit that scarf of yours?" You chuckled as Natalya nodded eagerly .