The talk

I was sitting on the couch with tom watch 'Professor Why'. We got more upset about it each time he used magic." This show sucks!" We said at the same time. He cut it off and looked at me." Hey Penelope?" He asked grabbing a can of cola." What Tom?" You said grabbing one too." I wanna have a baby." He said taking a sip. You spit yours out." What?" You looked at him surprised he said that out of no where." I wanna have a baby." He repeated." Why?" You asked getting excited." Well it would be cool being a dad." He said smiling. You were bouncing up and down at this." Sure I kinda want one as well." You said hugging him." When sh-" he cut you off." Tonight?" He said smirking a little. You blushed and nodded a 'ok'.

---Later that night---
" you sure about this tom?" You asked a little nervous." If it's ok with you." He said getting in bed with you. You nodded and laid down.
Another time skip brought to you by bacon cola.
After awhile you both got to tired to go on. You fell asleep cuddling tom.
Another one brought to you by Matt
When you woke up you felt kinda sick and your head hurt. You ran to the bathroom and threw up." Well it's morning sickness for me." You said before throwing up again. When you were done you got up and went into the kitchen. You suddenly had a craving for pizza with jellybeans on top. You got a microwave pizza and put it in the oven. You got a box of jellybeans out and grabbed the pizza when it was done. You put the jelly beans on top. And ate happily. When you were done tom walked downstairs." Mornin and why do I smell pizza?" He said looking around." I ate some for breakfast and I need to go to the store." I said calmly." Ok well I guess I'll eat pizza too. Bye." He said waving to you. You smiled and waved back. You walked to a drug store and looked for pregnancy test. When you found one you took it to the cashier." Will that be all?" She said plainly. You nodded and handed her the money. You walked next to the market place and got some food that you were craving at the moment. Turns out it was bananas, mango, chocolate,cookies,soup, and pasta. You walked back home happily and still kinda hungry. When you walked in you put the groceries on the table and took the pregnancy test to the bathroom. You did what. You had too do and it read: pregnant. You gasped and squealed happily. You threw it away along with the box and ran to Tom who was eating Fritos." Tom I have great news!" You said happily. He looked at you." I'm pregnant!" You cheered happily. He smiled and hugged you.