IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ)

Okay so I have some good news and some bad news.

Bad news: I'm seriously considering discontinuing "Hiding My Heart" for a couple reasons. First reason is because I feel like no one really reads it. Second reason is that it just isn't going in the direction that I hoped. I'm not completely sure if I'm going to discontinue it or not but I'm definitely going to put it on hold (it's not like anyone cares lol).

Okay now to the Good News

I have a story that I've been working on for a while now. It's a Cake pairing and I'm really excited about sharing it with you all because it has a very deep meaning to me. It's going to be called "Religious" and it's gonna focus on the hardships of growing up with religious parents who condemn the LGBT community. I'm positive that you guys will like this story. I'm going to work on it a bit more before introducing it to you guys because I want it to be as good as possible.

Okay and now time for some more Good News.

I'm happy to see how well "Besties or Soul Mates" was received so I have decided to write a sequel to it! In the sequel, you guys will be able to find out how things are going for Niall and Harry living together, how things are going for Michael, and the status of Luke and Calum's relationship. Are they still getting married? You'll have to find out :)

Welp, that's all the news I have for you. I hope you guys are just as excited for the new stories as I am and I am sorry to those I may have disappointed about "Hiding My Heart". Feel free to comment or inbox me any concerns that you have :)

Love you all!!