€✕†ℜÅ ℐℕℱѺℝℳ∀✝Їϴℕ❣

*Note: not everything about my characters will be on here. Some things they like to keep secret, and I'll revile a few in my facts book.

All Shifter Characters!

✧✦ If a shifter's tail/ears are played with, then he/she will become playful or giggle.

✧✦ If a shifter's tail is stroked, then he/she will become aroused or blush. However, this can also make them sleepy, it all depends on how you do it. (~.^)

✧✦All shifters have the ability to constrict his/her pupils into slits just like a cat. Their hearing is outstanding,  so be careful what you say under your breath.

All Vampire or Hybrids Characters.

✧✦All vampires are (re)born with:  superhuman strength, speed, an amazing sense of smell, great hearing, and outstanding sight.  

✧✦Other gifts or possible as if they're lucky enough. 

✧✦A person can only become a  creature of the night if the original vampire injects their venom into them. Biting won't do the trick.

✧✦All vampires have the ability to have children, faintly taste food, blush, and even get colds; however, colds are rare, and to the extreme. Their bodies still work just as they did back when he/she was alive, but everything inside is sort of crystallized to last forever.