Luke Harmaki

♫☀*:.。 Name *:.。 ☀♫

Luke Harmaki

♫☀*:.。Age ♫☀*:.。

18-years old

♫☀*:.。Height ♫☀*:.。

'' I'm 6'3, my love."

♫☀*:.。Gender ♫☀*:.。

"Why don't you tell me?" He smirked and winked. ((e_e ...Male.))

♫☀*:.。Appearance ♫☀*:.。

Luke has the same skin tone as his twin (or gender-bender) Lexis. However, his hair is unusually white with hues of blue at the bottom instead of black. He likes to keep it slightly longer in the back, and trims his bangs just above his icy blue eyes. It gives him a more luring appearance, or so he says. The male also likes to dye his hair blonde for fun every once in a while.  He's a rather fit  individual with an athletic body. He has both his ears pierced, and a large dragon tattoo that covers up most of his back. 

♫☀*:.。 Day Of Birth ♫☀*:.。

It's June 28.

♫☀*:.。Race ♫☀*:.。

"Surprisingly, I'm a normal human." He sighed.

♫☀*:.。Relationships ♫☀*:.。

"I'm single, ladies~" The male smirked, raising a brow. "Wish to change that?"

((EDITING))

♫☀*:.。Personality ♫☀*:.。

Luke is quite the flirt, but he just loves to tease people. However, once he finds a girl he really wants, he'll try his best to get her. He doesn't mean any harm whenever flirting, and just thinks that everyone deserves to feel special.  The man would do almost anything to make a girl smile; the flirt's heart is made of pure gold. Aside from that he can be pretty protective over the ones he loves, enjoys pranks, and just being able to have a good time. Whether it's versing someone in a competition, or just racing down a hill in a shopping cart just to get his adrenaline rushing through his body.

♫☀*:.。Likes ♫☀*:.。

Luke loves to tease or flirt; no matter what gender. He enjoys having a good time, and putting smiles on people's faces.  Training, sports, cooking, and well just about anything is what he likes to do in his spare time. He has a huge sweet tooth, and enjoys most fruits. Pandas are his favorite animal along with turtles, and he even has a plush panda toy hidden in his room. However, the list of his likes are endless.

♫☀*:.。Dislikes ♫☀*:.。

Luke can't stand a desperate girl or one that has no respect for herself. It truly bothers him. He also dislikes those whom are stuck up. He doesn't care for anything bitter, salty, or melons altogether.

♫☀*:.。Comments/Quotes♫☀*:.。

"I promise that there are good things in this world. You just need to open your eyes, and let it come to you... Trust me."

"There is no way that I would try to hurt you. I'm not that kind of guy."

"Everyone needs love. Even if it doesn't last forever, don't you think it's still worth it?"

♫☀*:.。Facts♫☀*:.。

♡ Luke spends a lot of time working on his fighting skills, and being is a great shinobi. The man is a master with any type of dagger and is proud of it. Though, he rarely fights unless he has to protect someone or himself.

♡ He's a fan of writing and playing music. He tends to ''borrow'' Michiro's glasses while writing his little songs since he feels more sophisticated. The male has his own saxophone and guitar that he plays often--especially when he needs to clear his mind.

♡ Luke is also a fan of the outdoors, and can be found gazing at the stars or floating in a lake. Just anywhere peaceful.

♡ The male's fluent in French, and wishes to visit Paris one day. "It is the city of love~" He purred with a smirk.