Hello again?

Evans pov

Look who we have here the most wonderful wolf I felt for her dark bye eyes and white fur! I follow her to her cave and to home wow no kidding she was going off some where to hunt."ok I will go hunt dad!" Rose said I fly side to her. She run very fast! "Wait, I need you to stop!" I told her she stop and look at me "what do you want?" She look at me I step back she came closer and closer until she was a five inch away. " I-I just want to help you hunt." I told her she step back and sat with head tilted. " cool!, my name is rose and you?" She look happy." My name is Evan I am a owl but special." She look at me like she had it to "Ya same here I can change to human I guess you too?" I nodded she seem fine with it. " so do you want to be friends?" I asks she wag her tail.

()()()time skip by you like it and comment it plz()()()

Rose pov

As I met the owl he can change to human which is cool I never told my mom or dad not even Jon my brother. "So do you know where's this lake at?" Evan said looking around I offered him a ride on my back."do you want a ride on my back?" I told him," ya I would like to" at the pond I caught about three fish while Evan fifteen wow a ton of fish for big bird.

A HOUR LATER

I got back home with Evan. " mom I home with a friend!" Evan look very scared because he thought my family was going to eat him" Evan don't worry about it I am here if you scare hug me k?" He had a smile on his face mom ran to me and saw Evan " lunch I see rose?" " No mom his a friend!" Evan was flying high for they not to catch him. " sorry not to scare you Evan darling." Coming down dad and Jon saw him mom explains what is he doing here.

Night time🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘

Evan pov

Wow she was very nice to me even her family. " rose do you want me to go?" She look at me " No Evan stay with me" her ear went back " come with me rose I have something to show you!" She came with out anyone to know " where's this place at?" She ask as we walked along the top of a mountain " you will see" I said to her as I cooed. At the top I change to a human she to wow her tail and ears, curlily hair and dark blue eyes" so what  is it Evan ?" I look at her than I kiss her " WHAT WAS THAT FOR EVAN?" I laugh " because I love you when I saw you I know that we are not the same but can we work this out?" She nodes and we change to animals and sleep on the top of the mountain with the glow of the stars and moon.

A night to remember!