Night owl wtf dude!

Sorry you had to wait I wish you people read the k?

Vanoss pov

So as I kiss rose her hair flys back well fur.I got up in human form I got to get use to this! " what are you doing up evy!" She said as she cooed around " I just want to show you something rossy !" " dip shit fuck why just show now?!" " dam don't be so fucking rude jezz?!" I was laughing then she got piss I hold her for a while.

()()() time skip how writes there name now will be in the next story only three or more will be I. It just this to all friend k?()()((

I walk all the way to my house. I open the door for her. " Nice home thing!" She said " what you never seen one before?" I told her she nodded wow a hybrid who doesn't know this place. " should I know who does your family live in this thingy home den shit whatever!" She has no fucking idea what is this!!!!

Rose pov

I look at a home , den shit whatever what is this anyway?
" Evan what are we here?" I look at him with ears in the front pointing down. " Ok this is called ok ok now let me go show you something but stay here k?" He told me u sat on a soft thing I beer knew humans had stuff like this what I sleep in is rocks. Second thing you know Evan comes out human/ animal form like the pic.
" NIGHT OWL TO SAVE YOUR ASS!" I laugh my ass off!" What the fuck are you?" I said he rolls his eyes. " don't you roll those eye!" I said " well can I save you?" " from what, being scare of you!" " NO!" He yells a thing came we both change complete human no ears or tail. Why Evans not in his human form " what's up wildcat!" A white tiger comes in I change to wolf form. " EVAN FUCKER THERES A GOT DAM WOLF IN THE HOUSE!" " that my girl friend." I change to human animal like ears tail not like pic k " hi my name is rose and you?" " Tyler names Tyler say what brings you here,rose?" Wow a tiger talk to me human form. " nothing but Evan is a big ass owl!" He and I started to laugh " why you laughing about?" Evan said not know what the fuck we said " well Evan, your girlfriend is wonderful but you know she a wolf and you...a..............BIG ASS FUCKING OWL!" We both laugh me, wildcat and Evan. As Evan still I his night owl suit which makes me blush a...little or a whole fucking lot!

Wild cats pov

Wow rose I a nice girl u got scare knowing a wolf in the house but if Evan and rose make love or sex if you say it will go very wrong! But I need to tell them about it! I got up and they went to the room because they needed to say something I heard the door close me ears heard something I got up and check and then they were haveing.............................CLIFF HANGER lets talk about this is you say anything about you and your friend being in this story I will pick people who follow me ok?