CHAPTER 9

Today Rael went to Relax Cafe again. This time Rael order the other food. If she can, she like to taste every food in this Cafe.

Rael has finished eating her food. After paying the food, Rael out of the Cafe and took out her phone from her bag.

"Now, where else?" Rael see some of the places she had written in her handphone. Rael keep walk looking at her phone screen and then she heard the sound of someone falling. Rael then looked up and saw a woman around the age of 30s or 40s were on the ground and there were a fruit and some groceries around her. And then Rael saw a young woman who ran toward the building. That young man who made the woman fall. He just looked at the woman and then go. Maybe the young man in hurry but it doesnt mean he can not help the woman right? Rael immediately approached the woman. Some people and Rael help the woman to collect all the fruit and groceries. After everything is collected, they gave it to the woman.

"Gamsahamnida." The woman said to Rael and the others. After that the other people leave Rael and the woman.

"Excuse me, are you okay?" Rael asked.

"Oh, i think so."

Rael smiled but not quite sure about the answer. The woman took a step and then lool like she try hard to walk because she sprained her ankle. Rael walked to the woman and holding her arm.

"Ahjumma, it look like you sprained your ankle. If you dont mind, I'd like to bring the groceries. And it looks like we have to took a cab from here." Rae said, trying to take the plastic bag. She smiled and then pointed to a direction. Rael followed the direction and see a car.

"I brought a car, thank you."

"Oh..but your ankle..can you drive? I...i can do that for you."

The woman thought. Yes, this young woman is right. I cant drive in this situation. The woman then smiled.

"I think I could take your offer Miss. Thank you."

Rael took a plastic bag and hold her arm supported her to walked to the car. Rael then opened the door and let the woman sit and she walked around to the driver's seat. But then there is one thing Rael worried. She dont have a driver lisence. Actually, she had but not from here. But, if Rael didnt do anything wrong, she will not get a charge or problem right?.

After one hour, they arrived at the woman's house. The house looks minimalist and so green. Because there was many of flower, tree and something like that. Rael parked the car, and she out and helped the woman to get out of the car. Rael and the woman walked into the house.

"Yeobo~ why are you taking so long?" The sound of man that Rael believed is the husband of the woman. Then a man appeared and his wyws widened to see Rael hold his wife arm. The man approached Rael and help his wife.

"Yeobo, what happend to you?" The man asked worried as he took his wife from Rael, holding her arm and embraced her with the other hand.

"There was a young man who seemed like a kidnapped because he run so fast and then bang! Maybe he didnt see me and this is happend." The woman said pointing to her ankle. "And this young lady drove me here. I think she will not to fall sleep if I didnt allow me her to help me." The woman said and laughed. Rael msiled and bowed.

"Oh agassi, thank you very much."

"Oh ne. Well, if you dont mind I have to go now."

"I want you to stay a little bit longer but it looks like you're in hurry. But dont you want to stay? I'll make you some food or drink." The ahjumma said.

"Eh aniyo. You dont have to do that. I'm fine." Rael said waved her hands in front of her chest. "Then, I have to go." Rael bowed her body and walked out of the house.

"Ah the young lady was very kind. I hope to get the daughter-in-law like that. She will take care of us and of course her family." The woman said and then the husband looled at her.

"Yes. Me too. But the way, our son, why he had not come home this week? Is he busy?"

"Yeobo~ you know he is an idol. Of course he is very busy. Maybe they are just prepared for their comeback or something?"

"Ah right. He is an idol. Whay if we tried to call him?" The man took out his phone and called his son.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes Dad. I'm fine. Now? I'm at Bighit office. Eh?! What happend to ger? Her ankle? Why she didnt be carefully? Yes, if there is time I will come home. Okay Dad, bye." V hung up and then throw himself into the seat next to Rapmon.

"Why V? Is something wrong?" Rapmon asked while playing the game on his phone.

"My Mom. My Dad told me that she sprained her ankle."

Rapmon pressed the pause button and looked at V. "Jinjja?! How can?"

"My Dad didnt explain about the detail. He was too tired to explain. I guess I have to go home if we had an empty schedule." V said then closed his eyes with his arm.

Jion whi had been there with BTS saw V the walked up to him and touched his hand. V lifted his arm saw Jion stand beside him. He then sat up.

"Jion wae?"

"Oppa are you okay?"

"Oh Jiona~ are you worried about me? I'm so happy." V said and touch Jion's head.

"Ne..all of oppadeul, oppa is the most to be worried about. Am I right oppa?" Jion asked Rapmon and then he nodded.

"Yah this child. Come here." V pulled Jion into his arm and began to tickled her. They laugh together and the door open. They are looked at the door and saw Jungkook.

"Jungkook oppa~ help me." Jion said cutely and tried to escape from V.

Jungkook smiled, "Thank goodness you have the same age friend with you Jiona."

Jungkook walked toward Suga. He sitting in front of computer and making some arrangement.

"Oh Jungkookga, are you going to continue your arragement? Who know Bang PDnim will receive your song."

Jungkook took his bag on the table. "Hem...you go first hyung. I just make some arrangement and done. And I hope Bang PDnim would like it." Jungkook said as he put in his phone to his bag.

"Okay, just a little bit and we will bring it to PDnim." Suga said still looking at the screen.