CHAPTER 19

Don't tell me Jungkook will kiss me.

Rael close her eyes and then...

"Rael noona."

That voice make Jungkook pulled his body just before he kissed Rael. Rael then looked to know where is the voice come from and she saw Jihyuk. Oh this kid. Jihyuk with his innocent face just stood not far from where Jungkook and Rael seat.

"Ji...Jihyuki~ you awake?" Rael who know her face still red stood up from her seat and walked toward Jihyuk. Rael knelt down to adjust her height with Jihyuk. "Why Jihyuk?"

Jihyuk pointing towards Jungkook that are still seat while his face looks red.

"Are you sick hyung?"

Jungkook look shocked and then look at Jihyuk.

"Hyung? Sick? Wae?"

"Your face look so...red? Do hyung get a fever?"

Jungkook then touched his face and stood up from his seat. "I..I am not Jihyukya. I just... feel a little bit.. hot."

"So, Rael noona feel hot too? Noona's face look exactly like hyung. I mean, so red."

Rael touched her face while Jungkook immediately went to the living room to wake Chanyoung and others member up. Jungkook wake Rapmon up using his feet.

"Hyung, wake up. We have to go back. Please wake up the others." Jungkook then walked toward the bathroom was located next to the living room. In the bathroom, Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror.

"Yah Jungkook! What was that ha? Kiss her? You must be crazy." Jungkook talking to his reflection in the mirror and banging his head. What will happen after this?

Chanyeong, Bona, Jihyuk, Rael and BTS members go to the door.

"I think I can sleep well now. When I know that Rael is your manager guys, just for awhile, I felt secure. Sorry to give you some..what can I say..troublemaker?" Chanyeong said and looked at BTS members.

"Aniyo oppa. You have to take a rest more so you can feel batter." Rael said and then smile.

"Ah ne~ I know you can handle them. And thanks for the food."

"Ne."

Jihyuk then walked toward Rael and hugged her.

"Noona~ can you come again?"

"If I have a time, I will come again." Rael looked at Jihyuk and patted his head gently. Jihyuk pulled his body and waved toward them. Chanyeong and Bona too.

Rael and BTS members walked down the stairs. While walked down the stairs, Rael and Jungkook not speak at all. There was a akward aura among them. Suga who feel it stared at them.

"Oh..but the way, while we were sleep, what are you doing Jungkook?" Suga asked and make Jungkook stopped as well as Rael. But then Rael stepped over the other so now she was in front of them.

"Noona, why are you in hurry?" Jimin asked. Rael turned around.

"I just..remember that I have..em..something to do. I have to go now. See you." Rael waved her hand and turned around to walk quickly toward the entrance door. After Rael disappeared from their sight, they all look towards Jungkook.

"Wh..why? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Explain. You did something to her, right?" Suga crossed his arms across his chest.

"I...I did not do anything wrong. I think. Em.. I asked her if she had a boyfriend."

"And then?" Jhope walked and stood beside Jungkook.