Chapter 9

Rose P.O.V

Only one more day until we leave this boring tiny town and go see my little sister. God I miss her so much. I should be there with her right now protecting her, but no the two wonder twins had to make us leave her.

"Rosie calm the emotions hun. Your drivin me crazy." Jazz says loud enough for only me and Emmett to hear.

Carlisle and Esme are at some medical conference, Eddie is up in his room sulking, and Alice is in her room doing god knows what.

Emmett, Jazz and I are relaxing in the livingroom. They are playing a racing game and I was reading a car magazine, or attempting to at least.

"Sorry Jazz." I told him truthfully. I would hate to have his power most of the time. Feeling everyone else's emotions 24/7 does not sound appealing at all.

"What were ya thinkin about?" He asks.

"One more day until we leave." I said smiling brightly.

"I know Rosie I can't wait." Em says.

"What else were ya thinkin about?" Jazz asks raising a brow.

I sent him anger, pointed upstairs and mouthed "for making us leave her"

He nodded and sent me acceptance and excitement.

"I can't wait ta see my best friend again. I love ya guys but Bells is the only one besides Peter and Char who really understands and knows me." Jazz said so only we can hear.

"I know what you mean." I said smiling.

And I really did. Bella and Jasper just get eachother. She's one of the only people who truly get me too. That is why she is my sister, no matter what she is.

"Yea I can't wait to see my little belly bean. What color do you think her wolf is?" Em asked. "I think she's the same color as her hair."

"I'm gonna say dark grey or black. Like how she describes her soul." I say chuckling.

"I'm gonna say white because she's got the purest heart of anyone I've ever met. And she is the light in many people's lives. She's our angel." Jazz says smiling.

"Awe that is so sweet." I say. Jasper and Bella are just friends and he's more romantic with her than my husband is with me.

"Bellas made you soft there Major." Em says smiling at Jasper. No matter how much Emmett teases him about being soft, I know he is happy about it. He loves Jasper as a brother and likes seeing him happy.

Jazz shrugs "I know."

I smile, then look to the clock. It's been a whole 3 minutes since I looked at it the last time."Time needs to move faster." I growl in annoyance.

I am in some serious need for some girl time. Since we left Forks last week, I've been with Jazz and Em. I love them both but they drive me nuts. Alice, Tanya, Kate and Irina have tried to get me to go shopping or just hang out with them, but I decline everytime. The only girl I want to hang out with is my Bella boo.

Jasper misses her more than both me and Emmett combined, which sucks. I miss her to the point where it's hard to function normally. I'm honestly surprised that Jazz can move at all, let alone speak. He hasn't wanted to do anything other than play video games, hunt or read.

He has no one besides Emmett and I, and considering we like our alone time, he's by himself alot. I know he spent a lot of time talking to bells after we left. Without Jasper I'm pretty sure Bella would have set Edwards ass on fire the day after her birthday.