~1~

Y/N'S BEAUTIFUL P.O.V

You where in your hiding spot behind the recess area reading your book like you because its not like any of your freinds decided to actually show up to school.
It really sucked when they decided to just blow you off and ditch school when they knew you where a goody two shoes.
I looked up when you heard someone smash into the concreat.
You see Dave Strider the coolest kid in the whole school.
He saw me and scurried towards me and covered my mouth with his hand.

"Shhh" he wispered into my ear while narrowing his eyes from where he came from.
After some time he let go and dusted his shirt off.

"Sorry about that, iwas being chased by Karkat that crazy bastard"he said smiling.

"I-its fine" i say eyes wide.

"Im Dave Strider nice to meet you" he said putting out his hand to me.

"F/N L/N" i say taking his hand

"Thats a beautiful name" he said smileing at me.

"T-thanks" isay blushing a little i think.
I hear Nisha comeing.

"Dave you gotta hide somewhere please Nisha is coming!" i said as he ran into the bush and hid.

"Well well aint it Y/N" they both said at the same time.

"I cant believe you learned my name, i thought you where to busy worring about your breast inplants" i said pretending to read my book.

"Ugh look dont be joking because your flat, anyways i wanted to tell you not to go to the school dance Dave Strider is going with me and i dont want you making us barf" she said wipping her hair in my face and turning around and leaving.
Dave fell out of the bush and did a roll on the floor and laughed it off.

"Wow what a ass" he said rubbing his head.

"Well its fine she is just mean" i said adjusting my H/C hair behind my ear.

DING DING DING

"Well ill see you tomorrow K?" He said getting up and handing his hand out to me

"Y-yeah"i say taking his hand as he pulls me up
We say our good byes and go separate ways.
.