-2-

Y/N P.O.V

| next day you went to your usual spot with your book at this point you forgot all about Dave so you started reading this book about these two people who where in love however they where both abused by their parents and to the people in love they had no idea that both of their parents where working together to have them dead, They had to work together to save their lives with also creating a stronger bond, Its a cheezy book to others but you loved this book you have read it a thousand times but you still cant get enough of it.

You where getting really deep into the book until you felt a hand on your shoulder, It caused you to slightly jump it was only Dave but you dont have the best memories with a hand on your shoulder|

'Hey dude' he said sitting next to you and smiling shinning his bright white teeth.

'J-Just reading a book'i stated

"I can see that" he daid before smiling once more with a small chuckle following.

"Y-Yeah" you said looking backa t your book but you couldnt stay focused enough to read it any further.

"Its a georgous day out" he said looking up at the sky. "Look at all those sky mashed potatoes" he said.

"Sky what" you looked over in a confused way.

"Sky mashed potatoes... The clouds silly" he said before laughing at your perplexed look

"Well ive nevefr hear that saying before so i was confused" you said slightly blushing and lightly punching his shoulder

"Heyyy that hurt.......my feelings" dave replied to the light punch in a fake whine.

"Oh what ever big baby" you say smiling big.

//BELL//

"Till next time Y/N" Dave said before offering you and hand. You take it and smile bright before you head seperate ways.