1

"Welcome back to yet another season of Total Drama! I'm your host, Chris McLean and this season were bringing back 12 all stars from the original cast and 4 from revenge or the island (for more drama) to battle it against each other for 1 million dollars! This season will be the roughest, scariest and of course, most dramatic season of total drama yet! Stay tuned to see who will lose and who will win. Right here, on Total Drama: Wawanakwa Returns!"

-
(Theme song)
Dear mom and dad I'm doing fine,
You guys are on my mind
Lindsay is waving to the camera while Sierra is running off with Cody on her shoulders
You asked me what I wanted to be
And I think the answer is plain to see
Katie and Sadie are squealing while Trent plays his guitar
I wanna be famous
Trent sees Gwen and winks at her and Gwen blushes
I wanna live close to the sun
Oh pack your bags cause I've already won
Lightning is showing off his muscles and Eva gets mad and pushes him into the lake
Everything to prove nothing in my way
I'll get there one day
Mike and Zoey are in a canoe and Mike sees Lightning in the water and laughs and Zoey gives him a glare
Cause I wanna be famous
Mike kisses Zoey on the cheek and she blushes
Nanana'nanaana nana nana
Alejandro is giving Mike a evil look
I wanna be, I wanna be
I wanna be famous
Alejandro sees Heather pass by and he follows her
I wanna be, I wanna be
I wanna be famous
Chris is yelling at Chef and Chef shoves a spoon into Chris' mouth
*whistling at the end*
At the Campfire Courtney and Scott lean in to kiss but Duncan pushes Scott and sits next to Courtney smirking and she rolls her eyes.
-

"Welcome back to Total Drama: Wawanakwa returns! Let's meet our campers! First up, from the original cast, Heather!" A boat pulls up and Heather walks off. She ignores Chris and walks to the other side of the dock.

"Next up, Alejandro!" Chris announces as Alejandro steps off his boat and walks next to Heather who rolls her eyes at him and moves away.

"Katie and Sadie!" Katie and Sadie walk off the same boat, "it is so great to be back!" Katie squeals, "so totally great!" Sadie agrees as they walk over next to Alejandro and he smiles at them causing Heather's facial expression to turn to a angry one.

"Our next contestant is...Lindsay!" Lindsay walks off the boat smiling, "Helen, Jalapeño, I didn't know you were coming back!" She says shocked.

"Yep, same old Lindsay," Chris mumbles, "next up we have, Eva!" A angry Eva walks off her boat and stands next to Katie and Sadie.

"Hi Eva!" Sadie says. "Don't talk to me." Eva snaps.

"And next up, finally out of jail! We have none other than Duncan!" Chris gives Duncan an angry glare as Duncan shrugs and walks next to Alejandro.

"Gwen!" Gwen walks off the boat and waves to everybody except Duncan. She stands next to Eva.

"Cody!" Cody walks off and stands next to Gwen and smiles at her innocently. Gwen ignores him and looks ahead and Cody sighs.

"Sierra!" Chris says and cody let's out a "NOOOOO!"

Sierra steps off the boat and immediately runs over to Cody pulling him into a tight hug, "Oh, Codykins! How I missed you!"

"Courtney!" Chris says as Courtney steps out holding her PDA. Chris snatches it and throws it in the water and Courtney gasps, "my PDA!"

"You're not aloud to have it anymore." Chris fights back and Courtney marches over to Gwen giving her a smile. Gwen walks away from Courtney.

"Hey Courtney," Duncan says while scratching the back of his neck, "Duncan," Courtney greets back coldly her voice blank and emotionless.

"And...Trent!" Trent walks off of his boat and stands next to Gwen. Katie and Sadie run up to him, "hey Trent!" They both say in unison. Trent turns to Gwen, "what's up, Gwen?" He asks and Katie and Sadie both give Gwen a evil look.