2

Hey guys! First off, I wanna apologize for not updating recently. I've been spending a lot of time with my family so I haven't really gotten the chance to update any of my stories. But today I'm not really busy so I will try to update my stories :)))

By the way at every chapter I will be putting a picture of who was last eliminated!

Okay, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter <3

---

"last time on total drama wawanakwa returns," Chris starts, "the campers has their first challenge. They had to boat race to bony island and let me tell ya, it was a engine for some of them and it was a row row row your boat for others! But at the end, everybody ended up losing! Lightning was the first camper to get eliminated because...well, he's lightning. Scott forgave Courtney and some other crap that nobody cares about went down. This time, it's going to be a drama filled episode so stick around right here on total...drama...wawanakwa returns!"

(Theme song)
Dear mom and dad I'm doing fine,
You guys are on my mind
Lindsay is waving to the camera while Sierra is running off with Cody on her shoulders
You asked me what I wanted to be
And I think the answer is plain to see
Katie and Sadie are squealing while Trent plays his guitar
I wanna be famous
Trent sees Gwen and winks at her and Gwen blushes
I wanna live close to the sun
Oh pack your bags cause I've already won
Lightning is showing off his muscles and Eva gets mad and pushes him into the lake
Everything to prove nothing in my way
I'll get there one day
Mike and Zoey are in a canoe and Mike sees Lightning in the water and laughs and Zoey gives him a glare
Cause I wanna be famous
Mike kisses Zoey on the cheek and she blushes
Nanana'nanaana nana nana
Alejandro is giving Mike a evil look
I wanna be, I wanna be
I wanna be famous
Alejandro sees Heather pass by and he follows her
I wanna be, I wanna be
I wanna be famous
Chris is yelling at Chef and Chef shoves a spoon into Chris' mouth
*whistling at the end*
At the Campfire Courtney and Scott lean in to kiss but Duncan pushes Scott and sits next to Courtney smirking and she rolls her eyes.

-

"Okay so, we have to make a list in order to make it to the final two togeth- Scott! Scott! Are you even listening to me?" Courtney is yelling at Scott while he's sound asleep.

"Uh-huh? Yeah babe, I'm listening." Scott mumbles.

"Then what did I just say?" Courtney demands placing her hands on her hips.

"Um...I-uh, you, hehe-" Scott tries his best to think of something.

"Ugh! I'm going outside for a while. Don't even bother following me." A angry Courtney marches out of the cabin only to bump into somebody.

She looks up to see a pair of teal eyes, oh no. "Princess, look, I know your dying to make out with me so just ask you don't have to pretend to bump into me." Duncan laughs.

"As if. I just wanted to get some air." Courtney says getting up.

"Why? Is dirt boy not as amazing as me? Want to take me back?" Duncan smirks.

"Ew, no! I'd rather marry a pig." Courtney insults.

"Well, if you and dirt boy keep hitting it off one of you will be." Duncan fires back causing Courtney to give him a shove.