Daughter of a Riddle (harry potter fan fic voldemorts daughter)

Prologue

Screams rang out through malfoy manor.

"Ugh." I grumbled as I looked at the alarm clock. ONLY 7:30 ? Who ever woke me up is going to pay. I changed into my robes. Stomping down the stairs, I saw dad toturing some girl in her early 20's who was lying pitifully on the floor in front of his chair.

He smirked at me. "Good morning Anneliese."

"WHO IS THAT AND WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP WITH THIS ANNOYING SCREAMING."

My father just stared at me. Why oh why dont parents ever just answer the flipping questions?

" Oh i'll just get it over with!" I hissed,  and with a flick of my wand "AVADA KEDARVRA!" She was dead.

"Annelise I have a mission for you. Malfoy."  He said as lucius ran in, his ugly pale hair hanging over his face.

"Y-y-yes m-my lord-d."He stuttered. He was such a typical loser.

"Get annelises things." He ordered and with that lucius scuttled off to do what ever lucius's do.

I gave my father a questioning look. What was he up to.

He gave a small smile, well, as much as a smile my father could do. "You will go to Hogwarts, you and potter," he spat the last words out as if they were poison " are now both old enough to attend Hogwarts."

So thats what was up.

My name is anneliese riddle and i am the daughter of lord voldemort !

And yes, i said the name!

So what did you think of my rubbish story?  Please vote or fan is you wish :3