Together

*Hiccup's POV*

I turned my head and looked back at Astrid, who was being playfully attacked by baby Nadders and Gronckles, giggling.

I would've giggled, but I was too shocked. Three of the biggest things happened in my life, in the past hour. Astrid is pregnant, I have found my mother, and I have a twin sister.

I turned to look at the strange girl with ripped up dress, who was my twin sister.

She came up to hug me, wrapped her scrawny, white arms around my neck. I didn't know how to react, so I didn't hug back.

"Oh all this time, I hoped I would find you!" Wait, she hoped to find me? What did she mean by that?

I pulled her off.

"Wait, what you mean? You knew I, your twin brother existed?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Well, yeah. Mom has told me alot. When I was five, she always told me stories of how much we were inseparable we were. How a like we were. I was just fascinated of the idea." Wow...

She started to play with Toothless. "Oh, he's so pretty! Adorable." She suddenly stopped looking like she realized something.

"Wait," She stood up to face me. "Has Dad never told you about me?" She looked hurt.

"N-No. Sorry, he hasn't. He's told me more than enough about mom."

"Hiccup..." I heard a faint voice behind me, before I heard a puking sound.

"Astrid!" I sat down right beside her.

"Astrid..." Noah said her name, very admired. "Astrid!"

She ran next to my girlfriend, sitting very eagerly.

"You're name is Astrid." My pregnant 20 year old Viking girlfriend looked at her.

"Yeah, do you have a problem with it? Or is my name just very ugly to you?" Astrid snapped forward at her, as Noah backed up slowly.

I held her back. "Woah, woah, woah, Astrid calm down."

She whipped her head to look at me, hitting me in the face with her braid.

"I am calm!"

"Okay, first of all ow! And second, why are you getting so made about your name?"

She looked at Noah, and apologized for her behavior.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I'm not to good." She turned to my mom. "How far along am I?"

"Well, your bump should be showing soon, your around four months along." She looked down, and sat against Toothless.

I can't stand to see her like that. I sat next to her, and rearranged her spot from the ground and into my lap.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the crown of her head.

"It's okay, Astrid, we'll get through this. Together."

She hugged me back and smiled warmly.