Three.

Louis Point of View

Ever since that day when Harry called me beautiful...

Which was Today , couple hours ago... I couldn't stop thinking about him.

His dazzling emerald green eyes that made you weak in the knees. His sly smirk that made you want to throw yourself at him.

"What cha thinking of?" Niall asked with a small smirk as I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"Him.." I mumbled as he stares at me.

"You know that we have school and I'm trying to talk to you but you're too busy thinking of getting the guy to fuck your senses out.." Niall said seriously as I blushed and thought..

'I actually wouldn't mind that to be honest..'

----

At night, Niall walked back to my house sleeping over and ending up asleep cuddling Me

I was playing with Niall's hair with a soft hum as I watched 'The Mocking jay part one.' I slowly hummed as i started to sing...

"Are you, Are you..

Coming to the tree

They strung up a man

They say he murdered three

Strange things have happened here

No stranger would it be

If we met at midnight

In the hanging tree.."

-----

In the morning, I woke up and stood up with a groan just as I pushed Niall on the ground on accident.

Niall gave me a glare as I giggled and hummed, "At least you're up love."

"Yeah yeah.."

I slowly walked upstairs into my room grabbing some things before walking to the bathroom and stripping out of my lazy clothes.

I went to the shower making sure the water was at a good temperature before getting in and letting the hot/warm water hit my skin perfectly.

As I rinsed, I grabbed the shampoo and poured some on my hands before going and putting it onto my hair, and massaging it through and onto my scalp with a hum

Next, I washed my body, and shaved and areas that needed to be shaved like my legs because I hated being hairy! The struggle.

After about 10 minutes I was out and drying myself.

I grabbed my black lace panties slipping them on before putting on some skinnies and a nice shirt. I slipped my Vans on and did my hair before shaving some facial hair that was growing.

I grabbed my iPhone off the charger and my bookbag before walking downstairs watching Breakfast be served by Niall.

While he was getting our plates ready I was scrolling through my social media's and came across a few posts talking about a party.. but not just any party his party.

"NiNi?"

"Yeah, Lou?"

"How come people are talking about Harry's party..?"

"WHAT HE HAS A PARTY ALREADY AND HE HASNT EVEN BEEN HERE A WEEK!!!"

"It's all over Instagram and Twitter.." I mumble and sigh.

"Ehh.. When is it..?" I heard him mumble and look back at me as I spoke,

"Erm.... Friday.. Two days away." I said as he nodded and sat down with two plates with pancakes as they started eating in peace.

"Let's go..." He said which honestly took me by surprise

"What do you mean?" I asked as he smirked and looked at me.

"you're gonna hang out with that boyyyy!" He said and I huffed.

"And?" I had a pout on my face with a small whine

"you need a boyfriend.."

"I CANT YOU FÛCKÏNG IDIOT, I HAVE A MOTHER FLIPPING VAGÏNÂ!" I screamed and started to cry into my arms.

"Lou..." Niall sighed and hugged me tightly as he rubbed my back gently and gave a small hum.

"N-nobody would want me, sure he called me beautiful... B-but once he finds out I'm not normal... H-he'll just leave.." I cried into Niall's chest while he have me a small frown and sat up, "Come on we have school.."

I got up and grabbed my bag putting the finished plates in the sink before cleaning my eyes and walking out with Niall behind me.

"I hate this..."

____________
Scarlett here!
Anyways, Vote comment and share!

Scarlett