Nine

-Harry's POV-

I fucked up.
I really did.. if it wasn't for Liam getting on my nerves..

I knew I was bi.. but I have no idea what Louis even identifies as.. but it doesn't matter. He's definitely special and I ruined it.

I sighed and walked down to my first class where I saw a pissed off Niall.

I gave him a sheepish smile and he glared at me.. if looks could kill , I'd be dead.

I walked over to him and he seemed to tense up a little.

"Hey.. Um.. could I explain myself before you decide to jump me." I asked and he raised a brow and crossed his arms over his chest

He gave me a slight nod as a signal to explain.. I took a deep breath before beginning

"I kissed Elle in order to keep her quiet from saying anything.. Liam called Lou a Fem boy and It kinda bothered me.. he had no right calling him something that he probably hates... so I blurted out that he ... had a pxssy.. Elle and a few girls were around... so they definitely heard.. and yeah.."

I looked at him, the blonde Irish male was still pissed off but sighed.

"Lou really liked you, you were the first person he let know about that secret.. you truly fucked up.."

I frowned and nodded. He was right, I messed up big time and the small boy wouldn't even give me the time of day. I've tried talking to him in class and in the halls.. but nothing.

After Class I groaned and walked to Louis next class. I waited outside the door and once I saw him , I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the back of the school.

"Lou .. I know I messed up but talk to me.. Please Princess." I begged and cupped his cheek.

He looked up at me and yanked my hand off him before pushing me back

"Fuck off.. Harry I fucking hate you. You ruined my life.. everyone is literally talking about me, this whole week, possibly until we graduate." He growled and slapped me across the face

It was hard enough to leave a red mark.. I deserved it though.

With that I grabbed his hands and pushed him back against the wall hearing a small squeak escape his lips.

I smiled a little and chuckled. "Trust me.. you don't want to hit me again, doll.." I started

"..But trust me when I tell you this, I didn't mean to let it slip out.. I was just upset that someone called you something."

And with that I decided to walk away leaving the boy flustered and I smirked to myself slightly.

He may hate me, but I know we're meant to be. Louis.. he's so adorable, and I'll do anything to make him forgive me..

And to have him love me

-Louis POV-

I watched as the curly haired left and sighed. Something told me he was being genuine but I was hurt.. I made my way back home and looked at my phone.. I've been getting harassed by random numbers and accounts on social media.

So it was no surprise when someone texted me hurtful words. I decided to take a nap to try to forget all about today.. I don't know if I can stay mad at Harry.. he's perfect to me.. he's everything I've wanted in a guy.. why did he have to do that.. he could've done anything else but that..
___

Hey guys so I'm sorry for not uploading but I decided to just update small portions of the story to keep it updated once in awhile

Love ya xoxo