Chapter 4: we're both sad

Hey guys so who hates school?? I do I hate it ...really bad ... I want it to end ...I want it to die ...

Naruto's POV

He kissed Sakura...my girlfriend "I got to g-go " I heard a quite voice say and that voice was Hinata's I got mad "why would you do this to Hinata ??!?!?" He looked at me and shrugged his arms I looked at Sakura she was smiling ...like a maniac ... I left the room to find Hinata but it looks like she's not here

Hinata's POV

I went home ready to lock myself in my room and ready to watch chick flicks and eat Ice cream . That's what normal girls do right? Sometimes I really wish that I would go to hell sometimes ....
I might as well just sing my heart out if I have too

Naruto's POV

Damn it ... Were is she wait.... What if she is in her house? I better check...

Hinata's POV

I was just laying in my bed thinking about happy memories me and sasuke had. But now he is gonna have memories with Sakura not ..me.

I really want to kill itachi right now but I know that I can't. Cause I'm weak.
I heard a knock on my door. I didn't feel like opening it.

"Come in" I said as I tried to wipe away the tears .

"How are you feeling?"

I looked up and it was naruto.

"Happy. I've never been this happy in my life. This is a new feeling  that I don't want to experience my whole life. "
He sighed . I think he knew what I was going threw.

He then came up to me and hugged me. I felt safe in his arms. A feeling that I used to feel when I was with sasuke.

I suddenly cried into his chest. He put his chin on my head. This reminds me a lot about sasuke . The way he holds me.

"I bet you are sad too" he gave me a questioning look
I smiled

"Sakura" he did an 'oh' face
He let go of me.

" yeah I am. But I knew she loved sasuke from the start ."
I saw the look in his eyes. Sad but with anger.

----------------

Hey guys! What should I say? Oh question of the day: I am probably going to make 3 new stories!*wiggles eyebrows* anyways would you like me to do that? I'll give you the titles.
1.hello 2.the badder bidder 3. Don't forget