Chapter 6: As Ever

(Sorry for not updating for a long time! Please tell me what story i should update next!)

Hinata's POV

"It was probably me when i was drunk."
I heard him casually sag and walk away. Why didn't he believe me? Is he shy to tell me? Does he not love me anymore? What did i ever do wrong?
I stood up from where i was sitting and cane running up to Sasuke,as he was walking along. Naruto knew exactly what i was going to do,so he got Sakura's hand and dragged her to somewhere.
I came in front of Sasuke and touched his face. He was taller than me,which was always a problem.
"When will you believe?"
I asked as he snatched himself away from me. I didnt know what i was doing but i felt as if it was the right thing to do.
I came closer to Sasuke and he tried to back away but failed.
We were now really close together.
I stared at his onyx eyes as he looked into mine.
I didnt know what i was doing but it felt so right,so natural.
He slowly moved closer to my face. I didnt need to back away because this was what i needed. Love.
His lips were now inches away from mine. Since he wasn't going to do it himself,i will.
Our lips were now connected as we were closing our eyes and moving our lips. I missed his touch,his lips,his smile,his everything. I didnt want this to stop,though it had to. He parted away as i tried not looking at his face but failed.
I noticed i was starring at him,it felt like hours,until he cleared his throat which suprised me,and made me move away from him.
"This doesn't change anything"
He said as his back was now facing my face as he walked away.
"You're still as worthless as ever"
I heard a loud thump. It was my heart shattering into pieces.
Why do i still love him,if he has Sakura. The only girl for him.
Wait. 'As ever'.

'As ever'

'As ever'

'As ever'