4. We're just friends

Athena Pov

A week was passed and my mom has been annoying me about meeting Ang and Chris. I've already met Chris' dad and he's great! I love his taste in music; I could totally see where Chris got his music taste from.

I haven't met Angelo's parents but I don't mind. If he wants me to meet them, I will, and if he doesn't then, I won't.

It's Friday and we got out of school about 30 minutes ago. Chris, Ang and I are at Maroni's Pizza place. "What would you like?" Chris asks. I look up the menu and ask for a basic pepperoni pizza.

"Got it babe." He says in his 'Jessie' from full house voice making me chuckle. "And you?" Chris questions Ang. "Same." He replies looking at the menu too. "2 pepperoni and 1 cheese." He tells the girl behind the counter.

She was around our age. Definitely a teenager. She had dark brown hair tied up behind her work hat that matched with her dark brown eyes. She was very short, skinny, and she had braces but pretty smile.

"C'mon Athena." Ang says, making me stop the staring. "Oh yeah." I then walk over to a table and sit across from Chris and next to Ang. As I was sitting down Chris took off his sweater, exposing the tattoos on his arms.

I was shocked. "Christopher, why have I not seen these tattoos?" I ask, still surprised. He chuckles at the name and shrugs his shoulders. The still looked kind of fresh. "I got them a couple months ago." I always wanted a tattoo.

"Where did you get them done?" I question trying to get a good look at them. "He actually did one with his dad's machine." He replies, looking at Ang. "And the rest is from this girl I know." He answers with a small smirk making me a little concerned.

The girl then called Chris' name. "I'll be right back." Right the second he left, I turned to Angelo. "Who's 'this girl I know'?" I question, using my hands to quote 'this girl I know'. He must know her right?

"Just a friend of ours." I nod my head in understandment. "Are you, jealous?" He asks with a evil smile. "Eww no. Chris? Pfft never." I assure him, glancing over at Chris who was laughing with the worker.

Why would I be jealous? He could do whatever he wants, it's not like I'm his girlfriend. "Yeah whatever." He teases. I slap his arm playfully. "I would never like Chris. He's just my friend."

Chris then comes over with plates of pizza, giving it to us one by one. "Thank you." Me and Ang mumble. "So guess who just got that girl's number?" Chris questions holding up a napkin with numbers on it.

Ang quickly takes it out his hand and inspects it making sure it's an actual number. "The girls love me." He says taking back the napkin. I didn't say anything and took a bite if the pizza.

She's not even in his league. "What's wrong Athena?" Chris asks me as I took another bite. Nothing was wrong with me though? That's weird. "Nothing." I say with a smile. He nods and takes a bite of his pizza.

Everything was silent until Angelo got a call on his phone. He answers and I try to start a conversation. "So, my mom wants you guys to come over." I tell them, mostly Chris since Ang was on his phone.

"What about tonight?" He questions. It's not like we were going to do anything. "Sure, just don't get to full on this pizza." I reply, letting a mini giggle slip from my laugh. Soon enough Ang gets off the phone and gives us a sorry look.

Me and Chris both ask 'what'. He takes a deep breath out. "Oh nothing, just my parents again. I need to go home." He says getting up. "You have too? You don't want time meet my fam?" I question.

He was sad and it was obvious. "Sorry Athena. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Me and Chris both smile at him before he walks off. I guess it's just me a Chris now.

***

To be honest, I'm sort of nervous. Chris and I are standing outside of my door and my heart is pounding. "Are you going to let me in?" Chris questions with a laugh.

I forced a small chuckle and opened the door. Here goes nothing. Chris came in first; after I was in I closed the door. "Athena?" My mom yells from the living room, me and Chris were standing right next to the door.

"Call her Mrs. Walsh." I whisper to Chris. "I brought my friend over." I yell back. And like that she ran over to me getting Chris a little startled. Chris introduces himself. "Hello Mrs. Walsh." They give each other a handshake.

She won't say anything about his looks since I basically look the same in a girl version. "Would you like some dinner? We have plenty." My mom offers. Chris gives her the 'should I? should I not?' look. "C'mon." She says, holding onto his shoulder bringing him into the kitchen.

This is going alright so far. "So, Athena told me you defended her when people were being rude." Oh my fucking god. I could feel myself blushing, it was a embarrassment blush.

Does she have to embarrass me? "Yeah, people are jerks. I wasn't going to let someone talk down on a new and pretty girl." I then started blushing even harder, this was a good blush though.

He just called me pretty. "Are you guys a thing?" She questions while cooking up some type of food. "MOM!" I yell in embarrassment. "What? I'm just asking." I roll my eyes and dig my face into my hands.

Chris chuckles, "no Mrs. Walsh. We're just friends." He replies, a smile playing on his face. That's all we'll ever be too.

-------

(A/n: This has over 100 reads! Thank you you everyone who's reading it!

P.S- This chapter is going to be continued ;))