33. One Year Anniversary

Athena Pov

Today's the day where I have been with the most amazing boyfriend ever for a whole year. He's somewhere out in Scotland right now, I told him to leave while I get ready.

He wasn't ready when he left but he did take a bag of clothes with him so he probably is going to get ready somewhere else. Our agenda for the day is to go get something to eat and then roam around Glasgow.

Maybe we'll do something extra if we're not to tired, if you know what I mean. Hopefully we don't get to the hotel to late, but at the same time it doesn't really matter since we're going to be here all day tomorrow.

Thankfully, we'll be able to find our way back since Chris said he's been here a couple of times. As I was thinking about the plans for the day, I get a call from my most favorite person in the whole wide world.

"Hey babe." I answer, putting the phone next to my ear.

"Hello, my beautiful girlfriend."

"You ready?" He adds.

"Just got my hair done, I'm going to put something on and I'm done." I respond.

"So, I'll be there in 30?" He questions.

"Yes, please."

"Okay, see you in a bit. Love you." He tells me.

"Love you too --- bye." I say then hang up the call.

I put my phone down and grab the dress I'm going to wear off the hanger. Chris got me this dress for my birthday and I'm in love with it. It's a black and white collar dress that goes a little higher than mid thigh.

Once I put that on I grabbed some high knee socks. I decided to slip on my creepers instead of my vans. I wonder how Chris looks, probably handsome like any other day.

After waiting about twenty minutes Chris finally came back. "Wow, Athena, you look astonishing." Chris tells me, bringing my hand over my head and spinning me around. He looked so manly, so handsome, so sexy.

He had a gray suit on the looked so great on him. "You look amazing." I tell him truthfully. I then wrap my arms around his torso and grasp him in a warm hug. He kisses me on the head. "You ready babe?" I look at him and nod my head yes.

"C'mon then." He says, motioning his head towards the door. We leave the room with our hands interlaced and get in cab. "Bothy Glasgow." Chris tells the lady cab driver. "On it." She says, in a Scottish accent.

"You two are cute couple." She tells us, looking in the front mirror at us. "Thank you." I reply giving Chris the 'aww how sweet' look. "How long have you been together?" She questions us. "Today makes a year." Chris answers, looking at me with a smile.

I love this guy so much, to much.

***

Scotland is the most beautiful place. We have been walking around the streets and it's such a glorious view. About 2 fans have gone up to Chris and asked for a picture. It's amazing how much his fans love him and how he loves his fans.

I've been to a couple of his shows and they never fail me. "What are you thinking about?" He questions as we walk through the empty streets. It's much more prettier at night than during the day. "Oh nothing, just of you." I answer.

He gives me a kiss on the cheek and we continue walking. "How did I get so lucky?" He asks. "How did you get so lucky? No. How did I get so lucky?" I say, revising his question.

Suddenly he stops and takes my hands. "No, honestly, you're the best girlfriend in the world. I've never felt so in love with any other women in my life. You're all I could ever ask for. You have the biggest heart and you care for everyone. You're just plain perfect, Athena." I didn't know what to say, I actually wanted to cry.

"I love you so much Chris. You have been here for me, when I needed you the most and I love you for that. I really can't imagine life without you." I tell him, looking straight through his beautiful eyes. He then places a passionate kiss that was shared for minutes in unison.

"I couldn't imagine life without you either." He assures me. Really, how did I get so lucky? There thousands of girls who want a guy like Chris for a boyfriend, scratch that, who want Chris for a boyfriend and I got lucky.

For the rest of the night we walked around the streets of Scotland and once we got to the hotel we had a little fun --- no, a lot of fun that may have lasted for hours.

------

(A/n: two updates in day whoaaa, I never do that haha! Anyways just wanted to let you guys know that this is the second to last chapter and that I'm starting a new story called I'm Worthless To You of Ryan. Unfortunately that Josh Balz one is on hold, no details for that. Be ready for the last chapter some time this week and go vote for the Ryan story please! Love yaaa

Hearts and kisses!)