iv.

one careless mistake and a sharp tongue cost her her life.

she wasn't looking where she was going and that caused her to fall on top of me.

we landed to the floor. i heard her groan for a second before she jumped up and saw who she crash-landed on.

"eww! i fell on the freak! now i have to go home and take three showers! who knows what kind of diseases you have!" with a flip of her hair, she walked away.

i brushed myself off and went to class, letting her words sink in. what kind of diseases i had? i wasn't the one who knew more about a guy's penis than his personality. to my amusement, she was in that class as well. i had never seen her there before. come to think of it, i was hardly in class and i never socialized with any of these people. i kept to myself. 

as i walked past her and her army of skanks, i listened to what she was saying. "he attacked me, like seriously attacked me. i was so scared. he tried to rape me! i'm telling my father about this, he'll never be able to show his face around stoneybrook ever again!" she cried and lied to her friends who were soaking it all up and believing it like the idiots i knew they were. 

they stopped talking once they saw me walk past and take my seat. she glared at me and sat down just as the teacher walked in. 

"open your books to page 394 and begin reading." he instructed and sat down. i wasn't focused on the lesson.

i was too busy focused on my next target and how i was going to get her.