x.

"son, i need you." it was my dad.

i slowly laid my new batch of black roses down and walked downstairs. my dad was in his office looking inside a very large cardboard box.

"what's in the box?"

"things." he said slowly.

i knew whatever he had in the box would be of great usage to me. i walked closer to his desk and looked inside. 

two black outfits, two guns, some grenades, rope and a small bottle of potassium cyanide.

yes, potassium cyanide, i ran out like four months ago and had been waiting for him to get some.

"i think it'll be fun for us to do this job together. we haven't done one together in a little over three weeks." dad said.

"so what's the plan?" i'd do anything to use the cyanide. 

anything.

"well, you know the neighbors next door?" 

i shook my head, they were nice people, dad and i had no problem with them. well, the mother and the kids were alright. their dad was just an asshole and i had been waiting to get him.

"well, the father abraham has been cheating on his wife." my blood ran cold at that sentence. 

wrong. adultery is bad. i knew what dad wanted us to do. 

he wanted to kill abraham jefferson and he needed my help. 

i nodded my head, telling him i wanted to help. 

dad and i both hate adultery. we've hated it ever since we found out mom used to cheat on dad. she knew she had been found out by us. she knew dad would kill her. instead of waiting around for death to come, she took it upon herself to kill herself before dad had a chance to. 

that's why i refer to her death as a 'coward suicide'. if she didn't kill herself before dad had a chance to do, she would have suffered way more than severed limbs all over the city.

a wicked smile slowly found its way onto my face.

i asked the big question that had been on my mind since i looked in the box.

"so, when do we start?"