15- Him

Haru's PoV-

"You fucking cheater!"

The words ran through my mind as I watch her run out the door.

I started to run out but Ami pulled me back in.

"Leave her. She isn't worth your time." She flipped her hair dramatically.

"Besides," she smiled, "shouldn't you be spending your time with me instead?"

"Ami." I said harshly.

"Haru? Why are you so mad all of a sudden? I am your girlfriend-or should I say, fiancée- now?" She smiles wickedly.

"Forced marriage." I said and ripped out of her grip.

"Same thing." She sighed.

"I invited you over here from America to settle this marriage." I growled.

"And? Haru, honey, you're boring me." She whined.

"Ami. I'm not marrying you. The only person I intend to ever marry is Y/N!" I said confidently and ran out to find her.

"Y/N!" I yelled out.

About a half an hour of searching later, I see her with her knees on her forehead on the dock near the ocean.

"Y/N!" I yelled but she didn't move.

I finally caught up to her and sat next to her.

"You've hurt me. So fucking bad." She said to me, lifting her head to reveal her crying.

"I never thought my best friend, that I fell in love with, would hurt me this bad by cheating." She continued.

"Y/N. I'm so sorry. Ami is my fiancée." I admitted.

"Oh my god..." She breathed, crying more.

"I know. But it's by force, but even then, I'm not going through with it. I don't care of the consequences. Because, Y/N," I pulled her closer to me and made her eyes lock into mine.

"I am madly in love with you."