2. Would they fall for it?

We both stood there glaring at each other with huge shocked expressions as our eyes were literally popping out of their sockets with shock. I could not believe that this was actually happenening.

Him?

How the heck was this possible?

I mean I don't remember seeing Dante once these past four weeks I've lived here. I should have seen him at least once or seen him going past this road. How do you miss out on NOT seeing who lives next door to you? I guess I must be a very anti-social child.

Oh no! That's when it hit me like a tonne of bricks. My enemy was living next door to me! Oh lord, my life would only get worse and that's a fact not something I think will happen but I KNOW it will happen. Every time I thought my life could not get any worse, it did. Did I really have luck that bad? We hate each other and are always trying to get back at each other and now that we live next door, well ... let's hope for the best that neither one of ends up in the hospital or worse.

Suddenly the front door flung open and all my thoughts flew to the back of my head. There stood a tall man with big broad shoulders and a very built body, his face slightly resembled Dante so I guessed it was his dad or probably someone related to him. Expect for the differences which were that his dad had dark brown hair and light brown eyes, they both had the same perfect nose and round lips.

His dad wore a black suit and a white shirt to look smart since this was meant to be a business meeting and yet his son stood next to me in casual clothing that guys would wear if they went to a dirt rally and here I was attempting to make an effort. My efforts had officially done gone the drain. Lets just pray that today fine and I don't end up killing Dante or the other way around. I could not get over the fact that this was real so I pinched myself and jumped a little gaining unnecessary attention and so I went back to being in shock.

Dante and I still stood there not speaking and not moving like statues frozen in place and unable to do anything. I don't think we were even breathing either until our parents broke the tension and both Dante and I let out a deep breathe.

"Dante, Haley, what's wrong?" My mom asked.

Slowly, both Dante's and my head turned to face my mum who was standing behind Dante's father. She was wearing a red dress that was just about knee length but it also hugged her curves and made her look gorgeous but not too revealing. Her hair was put up in a bun with a strand of hair on either side of her face that had been let out and she was wearing very little make up but I could see she had some concealer and mascara. She was also wearing black stilettos which made her look taller than me when in actual fact we were both exactly 5'7 which is an excellent height for a girl.

"Nothing. We're fine, it's just a surprise that HE'S the son." I exaggerated looking back over at Dante.

"And just the fact that Haley here . . ." I didn't like where this was going, please make him stop God. He slowly put his arm around my shoulder and lent on me like I was a human wall. ". . . Is also my biology partner and we have an assignment together. We can be best friends now."

Yeap, this was bad. The only huge disadvantage from his horrendous words were that now our parents would think that we got along with each other and would make us spend time with one another.

"That's great then. Let's go inside before someone catches a cold." Dante's dad chuckled. At least his dad seemed nice unlike the idiot who stood next to me with his arm still wrapped around my shoulder, even though it was very warm and comforting I wanted it off!

As I was about to walk inside Dante quickly stepped infront of me and walked in as if it was huge accomplishment for him to push aside a girl and barge in front. Instead of looking all 'macho' he looked like a fool as he almost tripped but regained a balance earning a giggle from me.