Meeting him for the first time (Ethan)

Today was the day you finally got to meet your crush/best friend Ethan in person which made

This one of the best days of your life but on top of that it's the first day of Digi tour which this day even better since this is your first time doing something like this. All you can think about is running up to him and jumping in his arms. Would it be weird though since he thinks of you as a best friend only if he knew how much you liked him. We've always talked about giving each other a BIG hug when we finally first met each other. The captain made an announcement  " hello everyone I hope you enjoyed your flight and have a nice flight I would like to welcome you to Los Angles and enjoy your stay and if everyone could fasten their seat belts cause we are about to land thank you" once he finished talking your stomach dropped you were so nervous. Scared that you didn't look good. Ethan and Grayson and a couple other YouTubers were at the airport since all your flights came in today and you were all going to the same hotel.

** Fast forward to the going to get your luggage **

As you got your luggage and went to go see if you could see anyone you were supposed to be with you phone goes off and it's a text from Ethan

Ethin: Hey meet me by starbucks <3

It wasn't weird that Ethan sent you a heart you guys always did that so you start looking for the starbucks when you see Grayson and the some other YouTubers that were supposed to be there. You said  hi to everyone and hugged them and that's when Grayson said that'll he'll watch your bag and go to starbucks and he told you where it was so you told him thank you. But how did he know that you were going to go to starbucks...

Anyways you get to starbucks and you see Ethan with some flowers with a card and your cotton candy frap and you run up to him with the biggest smile and hug him. So you ask him whats the card for and he tells you to open it so you did and whats in side of it is one of those cute things you've seen before when its like questions that lead up to when a guy asks you out (picture above) you start to blush and say yes as you look up to Ethan you see him starting to blush with the biggest smile and he leans in and kisses you as says your finally mine now.

A/N-

I FINALLY UPDATED WITH A STORY OMG!

i just want to say again i am so sorry about not updating i don't want to leave you guys hanging. I will try to finish the part two of the last Grayson imagine!