Chapter 3 : Hotel

The next day on the train.

     Master stood on the seat talking to everyone in the guild.

      "Listen up brats. It's gonna take five days to get Zeref and his army. We're going to be stopping in four different locations, you all need to split up into teams and get hotels for your selfs"

     "Aye sir!" They all yelled back. 

Well besides the four sick dragon slayers. "There there Natsu" Lucy giggled, gently rubbing his back. "We'll be there shortly" Happy decided he would be mischievous and started making fun of his good friend. 

    Erza and Gray shook their heads watching the three. "When will he ever grow up?" Gray asked his red-haired companion. "Like you have much room to talk Gray, your standing in your boxers." Gray threw his arms off in surprise. "Dang it, why does this always happen!" He yelled as he started to look for his clothes. With the little strength, he had Natsu lifted his head up. "Simply because you're a stripper." Gray's head snapped back instantly. "What did you say flame brain?"

"Oh look we're here!" Lucy said standing up to grab her bags. The others stopped what they were doing and also started to get their things. 

     Natsu jumped up "We stopped moving!!" Everyone got off the train and split up into groups.

     "Team Natsu!" Erza yelled, Natsu, Lucy, Gray, and Wendy, Carla, and Happy walked over to her. "Here" Lucy smiled sweetly.

      " Okay, we're gonna need three rooms. Me Wendy and the exceeds will have one room, Gray in another and Lucy and Natsu in the last."

    "W-what?! Why do Natsu and I have to share a room!?" Lucy exclaimed.

     "Simple you're the only boy and girl teammates who are comfortable sleeping in the same bed together that and it wouldn't have been safe to put Natsu and Gray in the same room," Erza said straight-faced, while Lucy's jaw hung to the floor.

      'Oh that Erza, what is she up to! The girls could have shared a room and so could have the guys!'  Lucy thought as she huffed and puffed carrying her things to the hotel.

     Lucy felt a familiar warm hand touch her shoulder "What is it Natsu?" She asked turning around "Lucy after we go to the room can we go get food? I'm starving!!!" Natsu cried out.

      Lucy let out a soft sigh, "Yes Natsu we can go get food." Lucy glanced at him one last time thinking about how much of an idiot he was, but despite that, he was always able to make her smile.

Meanwhile in the other girl's room.

     "Hehe," Erza had a sinister smile on her face.

    "Erza-San, what did you do?" Wendy asked her evil-looking, teammate. "Heh oh nothing, nothing at all" she continued to smile.

     Erza thought about the two she paired up and smiled. Erza was taking up a role in matchmaking and started doing so on those two.

    "Erza-San may I brush your hair?" Wendy asked softly.  "Of course, Requip!" Erza yelled changing into some purple PJs.

      Happy walked over to Carla . "I have fish!" Exclaimed Happy. "That's lovely now go away, I'm going to sleep" Carla waved Happy away. Happy sighed and sat down beside her.

~

    Downstairs in the restaurant sat the blonde Mage and her fire breathing friend.

    "N-Natsu! Slow down you're gonna make your self sick!!" Lucy yelled as a sweat drop formed on her head. 

"I'm fine!" Natsu hollered between bites.

     Lucy shook her head 'What am I gonna do with this idiot' she sighed. "I'm going upstairs to take a bath... So DO NOT come in the bathroom salamander!" Lucy yelled stomping off.

      "I'm not the one who walks in on people remember perv!" Natsu yelled back causing Lucy to stop and snap her head back.

      Natsu swears a vein popped. Natsu shivered "Almost as scary as Erza" he said as he continued stuffing his face.