Chapter 6: The Star Festival

New chapter! And I'm really sorry it's so short but it had to be done

Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

      Erza grabbed Lucy's arm "Come on Lucy we'll get you ready in my room, Natsu! Fix your self" she yelled then threw a yutaka at his face "Hey!!!"

     He yelled then looked down at the outfit in his arms. It was a dark gray yutaka, with black flames that had red tips . He touched it softly and smiled.

Mean while in Ezra's room..

      "Lucy sit still!!" Erza yelled holding Lucy down. "Gah!! Erza-San!!! Your hurting Lucy!!" Wendy cried. "I'm fine Wendy don't worry, but Erza is this really necessary?"

       Erza looked at her like she was crazy "oh my dear Lucy, you may be dense towards your feelings but you can't keep hiding it" Lucy tilted her head.

     "What are you talking about?" "Stop it Lucy" Erza looked at her very seriously "you like Natsu, Lucy. Stop denying it." Lucy turned fifty shades of pink "w-what a-are you b-babbling about.."

      Erza fixed Lucy's hair up and smiled "I'm not repeating my self. Now go have fun." She said pushing her out the door. Wendy ran out "Natsu is down stairs already" she called out.

     Lucy walked out side and looked around for Natsu. Natsu looked up seeing his beautiful team mate looking around.

     "Yo Luce!" He waved and she walked over to him. "I'm so excited! I wonder why they call it the star festival" she clapped her hands together "Ahh hurry up Natsu!" She said tugging on his arm, finally noticing his yutaka.

     "Oh Natsu you look so handsome" she smiled. Natsu blushed a bit but the dim lights covered his cheeks.

      As they walked around the festival Lucy would tug Natsu over to different stands and get really excited. Natsu stood to the side while she bought two candy apples.

      He crossed his arms and sighed "Natsu?" He looked over at Lucy who was looking down at the ground "are you bored?" "Eh what, oh no it's not that" he shook his head seeing the blonde looking like she might cry any second.

     "Luc-" she handed him a candy apple. "T-thanks" he took the apple and started walking with her. Lucy stopped by a railing next to the river. "Ahh Natsu look!!" She tugged on his arm pointing towards the sky.

     When he looked up he saw shooting stars everywhere he gasped but not at the stars, but at the blonde standing next to him.

      Her hair was shining as the shooting stars rained through out the sky. Her smile was shinning as bright as the moon and her cheeks where flushed from the chilled weather.

     The pinkette stood in awe noticing Lucy grip his arm tighter as she continued to stare at the sky. Natsu stop smiling at his partner he moved closer to her.

     "Lucy" He gently grabbed her hand "N-Natsu what are you do-" he pulled her chin up and started to lean in.

      Lucys eyes fluttered as they started to close. She could feel the warm of Natsu's breathe closing in on her lips. 'So close' they both thought as their lips almost touch..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gah! Don't hate me for leaving a cliff hanger >.< but get ready for a another chapter update. It should be done by the end of the night.

This is a Fairy Tail fanfic, written by me. All right to Hiro Mashima the owner and creator of Fairy Tail.