5

We all get on the bus once we exit the lobby. The bus is pretty impressive. Full kitchen, tv room, four racks, shower. I sit down on the couch as the boys get on the bus. They close and lock the door and the bus takes off. Dean jumps on the couch; laying on it.

Dean:
(relaxed sigh)
So good to be home, right boys?

Roman:
Yep.

Seth:
Mhm.

Dean:
One of you should give the little brat a tour.

Roman:
I'll do it.

I'm staring out the window watching the cars pass by. A tour bus pulls up beside us and I see John looking out the window. I see him and he sees me. I put my hand on the glass. He waves and mouths, "I miss you." I mouth that I miss him too.

Seth:
What's the girl doing?

Roman gets up and sees Cena. He grins, yanks me away from the window and waves; shutting the blinds.

Roman:
You're getting a tour, get up.

Me:
Of what?

Dean:
Your new home.

Me:
This isn't my home!

Dean:
It is now.

Roman:
(sternly) Stand up, or I'll leave those cuffs on you for three weeks.

I stand up.

Roman:
If I take the cuffs off, will you behave?

Me:
Ye-yeah.

He has Seth hand him the handcuff key and he unlocks the handcuffs. I rub my wrists. He pulls me to the kitchen.

Roman:
We have a full kitchen, so you can make yourself meals. Do you have any food allergies?

Me:
I'm allergic to nuts.

Roman:
If that's the case, where's your epipen?

Me:
In my suitcase.

Roman:
(to Seth and Dean)
She's got a nut allergy, guys.

Dean:
That's one way to punish her, send her into shock

I gasp in fear. Roman pushes me towards the beds.

Roman:
Top left is my rack, one under it is Seth's the one across from Seth's is Dean's, yours will be the top right.

Me:
I can't sleep up there

Roman:
And why not?

Me:
I'm scared of heights.

Roman:
You'll get over it. Walk.

We stop in front of thee closets.

Roman:
Dean and Seth share one, you and I will share the other. We do laundry once a week in whatever town we stop in. If you don't give us your clothes to us to wash on laundry day, you'll just have to wear dirty underwear for a week. Face the other way

I turn, he opens the door and shoves me into the bathroom

Roman:
I think you're intelligent enough to figure out what this room is. The boys and I shower twice a day; once when we get back from the gym in the mornings, and once before bed. We don't care when you shower, but showers are limited to ten minutes. If you shower and suck up the hot water, and we're forced to take a cold shower...your ass will be punished.

I nod. Lastly he takes me to the TV room.

Roman:
This is our entertainment room. We have DirectTV and an XBOX, hang here as much as you like, but if we want to use this room, you will go to your rack. Your rack has a tv installed in it, so you can watch tv in there.