54

>>Two Days Later<<

Ella got in yesterday. I explained everything to her, and she's devastated, but understands. We wake up and Roman and Dean take us to the airport. We get to international baggage check and Roman parks the car and gets our luggage out of the trunk. Roman tells Ella goodbye while Dean yanks me into him and starts crying....which makes me start crying.

Dean:
I love you, sis.

Me:
I love you, Dean.

Dean:
This sucks! I want to go with you. I'm losing my best friend here.

I kiss his forehead.

Me:
I know it does, but I'll Skype you when we are settled in and our devices are rigged so they can't be traced. This isn't what I wanted it to come to, Dean...but my safety and my niece's safety is at risk right now. I need to take every preventative measure to keep Bray Wyatt and the other two from getting to us.

Dean:
I just wish you would stay and let me protect you.

Me:
Leaving isn't just protecting me, Dean...it's protecting you and Roman too. If I'm not around, Bray won't target you as much.

Dean:
I know (he digs into his pocket) I got you something. It's just something little, but...I thought it might keep you less homesick.

He hands me a gold locket. I open it up and inside is a picture of Roman, Dean and I. The outside of the locket has the word Family engraved in it. My eyes water up. I put it on and kiss his cheek.

Dean:
This way, you'll have Roman and I with you always (sniffling) until you can come back to me and Roman. (he takes my face in his hands) and you will return to us, I'll fix this Wyatt family problem, that I can promise you.

Me:
Thank you.

He kisses my cheek. Roman walks up to me and takes my hands. I look him in the eyes and see the pain and sadness. I stroke his face. He puts his hand over mine. I give him a forced smile.

Roman:
I love you so much, Samaria.

Me:
I love you too, Leati.

He hugs me. Tears fall from my face and onto his Roman Reigns shirt.

Roman:
Thank you for this, I really owe you.

Me:
That's what family is for.

Roman:
Once you get your devices fixed, you'll call, right?

Me:
Of course.

Roman:
And you'll take care of Joelle?

Me:
Like she was my own.

Roman:
I should probably let you two go now. (he squeezes me) God, I'm going to miss you!

Me:
I'll miss you more (to Ella) ready sweetie?

Joelle:
(sadly)
Yes.

Roman:
(to Ella)
Hey, be happy...you get to go on vacation for a while with your Aunt.

Joelle:
Is it really vacation?

Roman:
Sure is. Give daddy one more kiss (she kisses him) I love you.

Joelle:
I love you too daddy.

Roman:
You listen to your Aunt, you hear me? She's in charge.

Joelle:
Yes daddy.

Me:
We gotta go now, guys.

Roman and Dean hug me at the same time. I hold back tears. They break the hug and I grab my luggage and we walk towards baggage check. I turn and wave at my brothers—they wave back. Ella and I check our luggage and walk to the doors of the international airport. I look one more time at Dean and Roman.