The beginning

***Mya's POV***

I feel something warm on my skin. Opening my eyes, I scan my surroundings. Where was I? I look around to discover a land of blocks; with, everything from the ground to trees to animals in the form of cubes. Everything, cubes. Curious, I take a look at myself, scanning my arms and my legs, noticing that they have grown into a cubed shape. Weird.

Not knowing where I was, or what to do with myself, I grew angry. I stomped over to a small forest with only three or four trees. I realized i was stranded in the middle of a grassland.

"Great!"I screamed, punching a tree with all my force."I wake up in this place with no idea where I am or what to do!"

Suddenly, the tree shatters into pieces, leaving a small block, that looks like a log to turn in a 360% angle. Surprised, that punching the tree didn't hurt my hand, I started to punch more trees until the whole four tree forest is just floating leaves and mini trees on the ground. I swiftly move over to the logs and they go into my pockets! They are only taking up little room and I see that I can select them and place them. Not knowing what to do, I start to search for other blocks to break. I gaze at the ground and start to hit it. A few seconds later, a small dirt block pops up. I get an idea. I start to dig, with my hands, a 3x3x4 hole in the ground. As I finish the third layer of 3x3, I realize that it is starting to grow dark. I moan as I notice it gets increasingly hard to see in this lighting.

Finishing my hole, I hear a clashing of bones. Just from hearing that, I shiver;then, I feel a small pain in my back, turning around to see a person; with no skin, a skeleton! I screech with a blood curdling scream. I find nowhere to run for I stupidly trapped myself in my hole. I know the end is near when my vision is filled with black dots.

*****

Only seconds later, I wake up back at the place I was earlier. About twenty blocks ahead lays my hole and the items I had earlier. Is this re-spawning? I guess I don't really die. Too distracted by that thought, I didn't realize the spider that snuck up from behind. As it pounced on me as a tiger, I hit it with my instinct. It's whole body turned a flashing red as it jumped back. A few punches later, it gave its last hiss before falling to the ground and dropping something that looks like thread. I picked up the white silky object and recognized it as string. I quickly collected it, gathered my senses, and ran back to my hole. I learned to cover it, leaving one block to get out from. Left in the dark, I made a small staircase and covered up the block in the ceiling.

"Wow." I whispered."I'm going to be living in a dirt house." I said, rolling my eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I hope you liked my first chapter! I'm asking for atleast 3 reads and 2 comments before I update. Thanks!