02

Lily Grier.

"Oh Lily" Nash said in a sing song voice "Yes Hamilton" I called him by his first name, which he hates. His face dropped as he entered the room making me giggle. "What Nash" I get up from the floor where I was folding my clothes.

"You know your the best sister ever" "what do you want boy" he just laid down on my bed. "Me? Want something... Can I borrow your car" I throw a ball at him. "I will NEVVER let you touch my car again" last time I let him use my truck he almost crashed it and there was drugs every where.

"Pleaseeeeee" he pouts out his bottom lip and makes his icy blue eyes big. "I'll take you where you need to go" he lost eye contact with me and fiddled with his arm bracelet, something he does when he's nervous.

"I am going with Sammy and the Jacks" he quietly says as he stands in front of me. I stayed quiet for a second "where are you guys going" "The movies." I nod my head before changing out of my pajamas to black legging, a grey cropped sweater and white high top converse.
-
"We are here" I pulled into a spot and turned the music down. "You don't have to get down" he grabs my hand before I get out. "I am older than you by 10 seconds, so I have to make sure that my little brother is safe" he rolls his eyes but gets out none the less.

I walked in and immediately spot Sammy but he was with a girl... I knew that unmistakable red fiery hair. It was Dani. She was laughing at something that Sammy said, she wasn't here with nether of the jacks because they both had girlfriends.

"I gotta go but don't tell them that I dropped you off, okay?" I look up at Nash. "What's wrong" he looks and sees the problem. "I'll text you if they do anything" he smiles as I give him a big hug before jogging back to my truck.
-
To: Nashie 💩
  How's everything.

From: Nashie 💩
  J...just a little kissing.😕 srry.

That bitch. It's not like she doesn't know that me and Sammy are 'dating' or what ever you call us. She knew so she's back stabbing me. I decided to call her and see if she would tell me the truth.

"Hey what's up Lil" "Nothing much, what about you." I wanted her to tell me the truth but at the same time
I want a different truth than I am expecting. "Same here, I am just home. Wait I thought you were mad at me?" Wow. She just lied to me and gave me attitude because I was 'mad'.

"No" I answered blandly, I didn't have any reason to talk to her anymore. "Wait your not" "oh shit" she mumbled under her breath. "I gotta go see you later."

I looked at the phone in confusion, what the hell? But it doesn't matter all I know is that Danielle is a little piece of...

From: Sammy Baby💕
  Hey baby girl what are you doing?

I picked up the phone and sighed, I could never really be mad at this fool... I love him to much.

To: Sammy Baby💕
  Nothing much, Wanna come over?

From: Sammy Baby💕
  Uh... Sorry I can't.

To: Sammy Baby💕
  Why not?

I already knew the answer but I wanted to see if I he would tell me the truth.

From: Sammy Baby💕
  None of your business Lily.

I rolled my eyes and a small smile creep onto my face, but not a happy smile. It's one of the smiles where you can't believe someone just did something. I shook my head and began texting him back. I have had enough.

To: Sammy Baby💕
  We are over.
• • •
So that just happened.

But Sam was a dick so he deserved it.

What grade are y'all in, just asking.

Girl is Danielle.

Tell me what you think about this chapter in the comments.

And if you liked this chapter make sure to vote and follow.(: