04

Lily Grier.

"Mr. Witmore" I said shyly. Right now I am at school and here I am so shy and insecure. "Yes Lily" he said looking up from the book. "I was wondering if you had any extra credit" I was totally falling his class, history. "I am sorry no but you can finish all your late or absent assignments."

I nodded and thanked him, I walked out of the classroom and towards the restroom, man I had to pee. "Babygirl" I heard faintly down the hallway. I turn and see Sammy jogging over my way. "Hi" I say wrapping my arms around his torso. "What's up" I says giving me a slight peck on the lips.

"Nothing but I need to go pee" I slowly push the door open. "Okay see you after school" he gives me one more kiss before leaving.
-
From: Dani💜
  We need to talk.

To: Dani💜
  Where...

From: Dani💜
  My house.

I roll my eyes before hopping into my car. Once I get there I see her sitting in the steps. "I am here, what do you want" I stand in front of here. "I want to say I am so sorry, I...I don't know what was going through my head" it bought for a moment.

She was my best friend and I could never stay mad at her. "Fine I forgive you, you little cockroach" she jumps up and gives me a hug.

Sammy Wilk.

"Dude, look at this smoking girl" my friend Johnson said. I leaned to my side and took his phone. He was on Instagram and a picture of this super hot chick was there. "Damn that girl is fine" I said giving him his phone back.

"Hotter than Lily" he raised his eyebrow. I nodded "I would totally fuck Lily" I slowly looked at him. "Talk about my girl like that again and ill fuck you up." [wyd sammy?] "it's not like you even care about her" he said looking down at his phone.

"Shut the hell up, yes I do" I honestly loved Lily with all my heart. "Oh really, you went on a date with her best friend and fucked a random girl while you were still with her." He was right. Our relationship is complicated. But I love a good fuck.

"Dude you fucked up" he said. Oh shit did I say that out loud.
• • •
Dick head.

I actually love history.

Hoped you liked this chapter.