nervous Perrie

''so,Pezz are you exited''Jade  questioned even if she knew Perrie was.''of course''Perrie exclaimed.''i'm going to get ready ok''.Perrie ran to the  room  and woke up Leigh Anne by accident with all that noise.''GODLY CAN ANYONE TELL I'M ASLEEP'' Leigh Anne scream.''Oh god it's 8;00 i'm late''Leigh Anne said to Perrie like she never was late for some thing''.Perrie exclaimed ''I'm to lunch with Zayn''.Leigh Anne said to Perrie like she was dumb''and me too''.''wait why are coming''Perrie questioned.''I told you once now,I'm telling twice that I need to question him''.Leigh Anne gave Perrie a you-should-have-known-better face.''or what if I bring him to the flat after lunch to question''Perrie questioned getting  nervous.''sounds find''Leigh Anne said.

''What should I wear'' Perrie questioned.''hmm oh what about a pair of jeans and a pink sweater with a small sweater'' Perrie was talking to her self.Perrie slipped on to to her outfit.Perrie's P.O.V I think I look good enough.

Jade walked into the room''Perrie  don't stress out''. Perrie answered back''but what if he won't like because of my outfit''. ''Perrie look at yourself your pretty,nice,funny,and talanted so don't worry about your outfit go put on some makeup'' Jade told Perrie. ''OK''Perrie cheered up a little. Perrie went into the restroom top put on some makeup.

Some on knocked at the door.Jesy answered it was Zayn.Jesy went running in to the room.While Jesy was running to the room.Leigh Anne went torward him''so if you stay with Perrie you better take care of her''.Zayn stepped back''don't worry i will''.''you better'' Leigh Anne said as she  walked away.Jesy exclaimed to Perrie''Zayn is here''.As Perrie walked to the door Jade whispered''don't forget what i said''.''Hi''Zayn said to Perrie.Perrie responded''Hi''.As Perrie closed the door Leigh Anne told Zayn'' i've got my I on you''.