Back to the flat

11:00 pm back from the movies

"I am tired '' Perrie yawned. ''me too'' Leigh Anne giggled a little. ''what'' Perrie asked. ''nun'' Leigh Anne giggled. ''well then'' Perrie said as she exited the room. Perrie walked into the room and slip into her pajamas. She left her phone on her bed when they went to the movies ,so they could avoid the Zayn tragedy. Perrie got on to her phone and she noticed she had lots of text messages from Zayn. Perrie stomach cramped a little.

 As Perrie unlock her phone it said she had 8 messages from Zayn. Perrie felt bad a little bit. She did not want a guy to get in the way of Perrie and Leigh Anne's friendship. She opened her phone and look through her messages from Zayn.

Messages  

Perrie I'm sorry, I want to make it up from last time.(message 1)

When can we see each other(message 2)

ur pretty(message3)

plz(message 4)

can u answer plz (message 5)

I totally understand what happened(message 6)

I am so sorry(message 7)

well I guess I see how it is (message 8)

.......................End of messages............................

Leigh Anne came in Perrie's room. ''hey pezz what you doing on your phone'' Leigh Anne questioned. ''well.....uh do I wanted to take selfie with you to put on instagram'' Perrie lied. ''oh sure'' Leigh Anne. Perrie took a photo of her and Leigh Anne. ''I will be right back' 'Leigh Anne said. Perrie was going to put the photo until she noticed she had a new follower which was not really surprising. Perrie click on the notification, and there he was again. Zayn followed Perrie. Perrie checked his instagram and the first thing she saw was his bio. Perrie could not believe what it said. His bio said, taken by a pretty girl. Perrie was speechless she felt like she let down Leigh Anne.

''I'm back Leigh Anne'' exclaimed.''Perrie you ok'' Leigh Anne questioned. ''um yeah''Perrie answered. ''just checking I am tired are you'' Leigh asked. ''yeah'' Perrie responded because she knew if she said no Leigh Anne would find out. ''good night pezzy'' Leigh Anne said. ''goodnight baba'' Perrie said. eigh Anne walked herself over into her room. Perrie turned off her phone and she hid it in her closet so Leigh Anne wouldn't check her phone. Perrie soon fell asleep.