Chapter 10

•Harry•

"Are you done?" I ask Ariana as she places a carrot on the snow man's face. She laughs shaking her head.

"Oh my God! Is that a carrot?" Louis asks sticking his head out the front door.

(AN: I know I know. Carrot. Carry on.)

"What the fuck Louis. Go back inside you'll get a cold." I say shaking my head.

"But Harryyyyy. I love carrots." He whines persistenly. I swear to God this child annoys me. It turns out Louis and I have become good friends over the past few weeks. He still calls me Mr. Styles sometimes, even though I've told him he can call me Harry. He's gotten used to it.

"Well then go eat one, there's more in the refrigerator." Ariana points out giving him a cute smile.

"Thanks Ariana." Louis says emphasizing her name and huffing while slamming the door.

"This child I swear to God." I mumble shaking my head.

"Okay I think I'm done." Ariana says brushing off the snow on her gloves.

"Good. It's cold as fuck out here." I say rubbing my arms. Ariana nods while walking towards me. I turn around and stare at her snowman for a while.

"You did a nice job with that." I mumble pulling her into my side.

"Awe thanks Harold!" She giggles. She's adorable.

"Welcome love." I smile. She smiles back and takes my hand as we walk inside together.

______________

•Ariana•

"What in the world are you doing?" I hear Harry ask behind me. I look up from my book and give him a funny grin.

"I'm reading. You know, smart people do it." I tease earning a slight glare from Harry.

"I know that. I meant what in the world are you doing laying on the floor?" He says shaking his head.

"Oh. Well it's warm and cozy beside the fireplace." I say tugging on the sleves of Harry's jumper and crossing my legs underneath me. "You know, it is winter."

"I see." Harry says. "So, what are you reading?" He asks plopping down beside me much to my suprise.

"One of my favorites." I say holding up the book for him to see.

"The Great Gatsby?" He asks taking it from me and scanning it over with his eyes. A light frown engraved in his godlike features.

"Yeah. My dad used to read it to me." I say taking it gently from his hands. I feel a sudden wave of nostalgia sweep over me and wipe a stray tear away from my face. Harry notices and places his hand on top of mine once I pull it away from my face. I look up and my eyes meet his. So much beauty in one human being. He's an angel, my angel. I guess he saved me in some way... Yeah he did take me against my own will, and he did treat me like an animal for a week or two, but this is the happiest I've felt in years. He gives me the happiness and love no one else has given me in a long time.

Without thinking I lean in and press a light kiss on his lips, letting mine linger on his for a few seconds before pulling away. "Thank you." I mutter resting my forehead against his.

"You need to stop thanking me Ariana." He chuckles lightly "You should know I would do anything for you."

"You would?" I ask staring into his eyes.

"Yes. I would do anything to see you smile, and to hear you laugh. You mean a lot to me. You are indeed the best thing that has happened to me in a long time."

"You know what Harry?" I say im a voice a little above a whisper.

"What?" He asks softly.

"You are the best thing that has happened to me too." I mumble resting my head on his shoulder and leaning into him. I feel him wrap his arms around my waist and pull me up onto his lap, resting his chin on top of my head.

"I love you Ariana." He says kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too Harry." I say leaning into him and closing my eyes, letting darkness engulf me into deep sleep.

______________

Sooooo guess who's alive??? I'm not dead yay. So I just wanna say sorry for dissapearing these weeks. I've been really really busy with school and it just sucks. I'm truly sorry loves. It will be harder for me to update, but I will try my best. Until next time my loves! Stay flawless!