Imagine (Minho) Part One

Just becaus I'm obsessed with Minho/Ki Hong Lee at the moment....

Your bolting up in some type of box... Next thing you know the box type thing stops.... You cant remember anything... Not your name your family or even what you look like.... The top of the box finally opens blinding you with light....

Your pov:
Someone jumps into the box... I slightly look up to see its a blonde tall boy... "We won't hurt ya Greenie...." He says with a British accent. "Why don't you take off your hood?" He says it more as a command. You take it off and he looks surprised and then whispers "Your a girl...."
"Newt everything okay down there?" Someone asks.
"Minho get down here....Bring Thomas and Alby" Newt says cautiously. You look at him scared. Three boys jump into the box. One dark skinned, one muscular and asian, and one who seems kinda familiar with his dark brown hair...
"What Ne..... YOU'RE A GIRL!!" The boy you assume is Minho says. You blush slightly.
"Alby what should we do with her??" Minho asks.
"Bring her to the Slammer with no-one seeing her.. Good that?" The dark skinned boy says. "Thomas does she look familiar?" Alby asks the one who felt familiar to you.
Thomas nods his head and says "She's my little sister..." He runs and hugs you super tight.
"I hate to cut this reunion short but I kinda have to take her to the Slammer..." Minho says kinda jealous. Newt, Minho, Thomas, and Alby all get out of the box before helping you out.. As soon as you get out Newt pulls your hood back up. You smile at him in thanks and he smiles back. Minho simply grabs your wrist and yanks to a wooden and concrete cell.
"Sorry Greenie... Youre the first girl can't be to sure what's happening." Minho says. You nod your head and then you can feel a tear falling down your cheek.
"You okay Greenie?" Minho asks actually sounding concerned.
"C-c-can you get me T-t-t-thomas" You say your voice shaking and cracking from crying. He nods and goes to get Thomas.

Couple of Minutes Later:
"What's wrong!!" Thomas shouts worriedly.
"Why am I here!! I don't belong!" You shout at him. Thomas nods at Minho who unlocks the "Slammer" as they call it.
"Y/n... Calm down" Thomas says pulling you into his lap. Suddenly your world goes black and your seeing.... No looking at a memory...
Memory:
"No! No I can't leave without saying goodbye!!" A voice yells.
"Calm down! She's right here!" Another voice says... The voice unlocks the door and there stands me.... Well I'm about 1 year younger...
"Minho!!" I cry out.. "Minho PLEASE don't forget me!!" You say desperately grabbing onto his shirt.
"Y/n...I could never forget you..." He says and kisses you before being dragged out a door leaving you sobbing on the ground.....

A/n!!
What do ya think? #Part2Soon!! Idk if I like this but oh well its decent ;) mkay baiii ~Mack the Late Updater