Chapter 4 : Meeting her Brothers

Albert's POV

I couldn't do any work after my parents dropped the bomb about my marriage. I agree I should settle down but I wanna settle down when I meet the right girl. I am tries. My secretary comes and informs me that Tyler and James Jones have come to meet me. I was confused as why Tyler and James have come to meet me. If my members serves right they are Rebacca's brothers. I asked my secretary to allow them. I was lost in my thoughts when my office door was knocked. I said come in and two young man entered. One of them had a brown hair and the other dirty blond but both of the had ocean blue eyes. I greeted them. The man with brown hair introduces. "Good afternoon. I am Tyler and this is my brother James. We came to discuss to you about your marriage contract with our sister."

It took minute to understand. "What about it ?" I said.
Tyler started
"We want to find a loop hole in this contract."
"Loophole?!" I was shocked.
"Yes." James said.
"I am sorry. But I cannot help you. If I break the contract some of my property will be given to your sister and if she breaks it you will lose you company. I hope you have read the contract."
"Yes. We did. But Ree will not be combortable...." James started but I cut him off.
"What? Why would she not be comfortable ?" I swear I saw both of them stiffen but they quickly recovered and said "That is none of your business. "
I was not satisfied with the answer but I let it slide for now.
"Then we shall leave. It seems you can't help us. It was nice meeting you Mr Albert Calton."
"Same here."

Once they left Antonio came.
"What did they want from you ?"
"They wanted to find a loop hole in the contract."
"Loophole?!"
"Yes"
"Why?"
"I don't know."

"Anyway mom called me to saying we will have dinner at Bluez by 6pm."
"Okay."
"Oh and Jones family will also join us."
I signed. When I looked up my brother was grinning at me
I raised my eye brow at him. "So are you ready to meet your future wife ?"

I did not respond to his question and continued doing my work. Just then my best friend Matt busted through office door. "You there is something known as knocking." I said dryly.

"I heard you are getting married."
"Who informed you ?"
"I did." My brother answered my question. I cursed under my breath.
Both of them had a grin on there faces. "Please wipe that grin of your face."
"I don't know if you heard but your future wife is going to be the CEO of the Jones Corporation."
"Really ?"
"Yes. Her secretary called and invited me to their party which is a week from now."
I raised my eyebrow. Before I could ask my phone rang. I picked up my without checking the caller.
"Good morning Mr Calton. I am Elena from Jones Corporation. I am Ms Rebecca Jones's secretary. I am calling you to inform you about the party which will be held one week from now. And also to remind you about you dinner. We hope you would come. I will also call your secretary if need. Thank you."
"Thank you. Have a good day."
"You too sir."
And the she hung up. Both of them raised the eyebrow at me asking who was on line. "Rebecca's secretary called to inform me about the party and also to inform me about my dinner plan with her and my family."

Both of their smiles got wider. Before they could say anything I threw both of them out of my office. Both of them laughed seeing my reaction.