1- Monster

This is starring Lightning Shimmer, my OC. Trying out a MLP fanfic for the first time, so feel free to critique, actually, please do. This is dedicated to Deadcat , who I admire majorly. This may seem like one of her stories, but trust me, it gets different later.
____________________________________________________________

     "Lightning Shimmer! Get over here right now and help your sister clean up! NOW!" I bolt upright when I hear my mother's sharp tone slicing through the silence like a blade.
"DID YOU HEAR ME YOU USELESS FILLY? HELP GOLDIE!" My mother roars. My real father died the day after I was born, and just a year after that she met my stepfather, Iron Stone. They had a daughter, Golden Stone, who was the light of my mother's life. She replaced me with her "little ball of sunshine" as she likes to say.

"Sorry! I need to sleep," I retort, and slap my hoof over my mouth once I realize what I'd said.
"Don't you talk back to me, you idiot! CLEAN UP FOR YOUR SISTER!"

I scamper over to Golden and pick up her art supplies she was playing with. On my way to the cabinet, she trips me, to make my job harder. I suck it up and take her stuff to the shelf where it's stored.

"Now, you klutz, get you sister's lunch ready," my mother orders me.
"I want oats n cheese NOW!" Golden screeches. I boil some water and cook the oats, then quickly make the sauce.
"NOW!" She screams, starting to through a fit.
Mother sneers. "Now look what you've done, you damn pony! You've upset my Goldie!"
I put everything in a bowl, not caring that it's burned my hooves. Tears of pain stream down my face as I scrub the pots that I used.

      When Golden takes a bite of her oats and cheese, she spits it out and screams like a banshee. "TOO HOT! WATER! I'M BURNING!"
     My mother clubs my head with her hoof. "You stupid pegasus! First you make your sister wait, and now you hurt her! This is unacceptable! IRON!"

     I boil over. "SHE'S NOT MY SISTER AND YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER! OR AT LEAST I WISH YOU WEREN'T! I'M DONE WITH YOU!" I screech.

      Iron arrives that moment. "Oh no, we're done with you!" My stepfather says as he delivers blows to my head and face. He stops, and my face is a mass of blood.

      Right then, fear and pain turn into rage. I can see now, see that my family are monsters. I feel like I can do anything, and I will. Oh, I will.

     Before I can stop myself, I grab a freshly washed kitchen knife, and it through Iron's heart. He drops to the floor like a stone. "YOU MONSTER!" My mother screams.
     I start laughing and finish the job.

      Within minutes, my family is dead. I'm laughing hysterically now, and on the floor, in a pool of blood. Tears stream from my eyes, I'm laughing so hard I can't even breathe.

     "You're right. I am a monster," I whisper. Then something hits my head and the world melts away.