~Chapter TwentyTwo~

~Authors note: BANG!! IM back!!! Sorry for not updating last week because of so many activities and I know that i only post 4 chapters than 5 because from that time.....I have an exam to review but that exam is important....so I don't have time to update well I was trying to update yesterday but failed. But right now until monday is my Free time....so That means that I can Update the story yay!! I hope you enjoy chapter 22 :)~

Andi P.O.V.

I went down as fast as I can because of this training or whatever.....I just don't understand why do I still need to have a training....I can act like a real girlfriend...right? Or do I don't look like a 'Girlfriend' to him? Is my performance not good? Well maybe just because I don't really act like a 'real girlfriend'....right?

"Hey Andi!" I heard Ota and he was alone at the Penthouse Lounge.

"Hey Ota where are the others?" I look around and Ota just stood up and says. "There at the fourth floor at the store."

"What are they doing in there? plus you said theres a training right?" I said. "Did I say that? Or did I?" He said.

So theres no training then?

"Then what are we going to do? You know what if theres no training im going to work. its been 4 days I haven't go to work." i said.

"Well Eisuke said that you don't have to go to work today. Because were going shopping." He said. He grabs my arm and takes me to the elevator.

-•At the store•-

Eisuke P.O.V.

"These row until that row." I said to the employee who works here at the store.

"Yes Mr.Ichinomiya."

The employee starts to arrange the dresses In order.

I sat back down at the near chair and the guys were sitting there.

"Are you serious Eisuke? All of the dresses here in the store?! You're so sweet buying all the dresses to Andi." Baba said teasingly. "Will you just shut up Im doing these because from these stupid ball in next friday."

There was an upcoming party and its called "The King and Queens Ball" and of course Carolina will force me to come with her...and also im going to bring Andi.... The invitation came last night and I knew that its from the Bucci's so I need to look for a dress or a gown for Andi. I can't believe that Carolina is going to that ball...... Plus that party is boring plus I don't wanna dance from that ball.

"Well you know Eisuke shop's for woman." Mamoru said "Um actually were here for looking a dress for the ball remember." Soryu said.

"Can we come Eisuke?" Baba asked.

"Just do what you want." I said and sighed.

Whats taking them so long......Oh come on Andi don't make me wait here.

Its been 10 mins and still she's not here. What if? What did Ota do to her?

"WERE HERE!!" I heard someone from behind and saw Andi and Ota.

Andi P.O.V.

"Um what are we doing here?" i asked Eisuke. "Well were here to buy some drsses and a gown." He said.

"Gown? Why do I need to have a gown?" i asked.

Why do I need to wear a gown I can wear some dresses.

"Because next friday there will be a party on Tokyo Opera City." EIsuke said. "What party?" I asked.

Eisuke Ignores my question and sat down. I look at the others and they were talking to each other while Eisuke remain silent.