~Chapter ThirtySeven~

Andi P.O.V.

".......who's that?" I asked Shaili. She turns around and said "Well the guy said he's name is Eisuke Ichinomiya, so I told him that you're here at the hospital because your sick." "You told him?!" I said. "Well....yeah he kinda sounds mad but I think He's worried." She said and sats down at the nearby chair. "Im telling you Shaili its just a cold." i said "But the doctor said that You have a high fever plus you need to rest all you do is work....work...work." She said.

I sighed heavily, well she's right all I do Is work. And of course when Eisuke is here for sure he's going to be angry.

"Who's this guy anyway?" Shaili says "um.....well he's my.....boyfriend." I said ..... well of course if I told her that me and Eisuke were pretending she might tell someone even Yamato.

"If that guy from the phone is you're boyfriend......what happen to Yamato?" She said.

Yamato.......Well I can't tell her.....well I need to....But.....I don't wanna talk about it anymore.

"You know what its okay if your don't tell me." She said. "take a rest for awhile i'll go outside." She said and stood up to her seat and she went outside the room.

Eisuke P.O.V.

"Excuse me.....where's the room of Andi Williams?"

We finally got to the hospital and we started to run around the lobby and then we went to desk where the nurses were sitting and working and asked them. The nurse look at me and asked.

"Are you a family member or a friend?"

"Well....Im her boyfrend." i said "Okay....she's on room 503 at the 5th floor." "Thank you"

I went to the elevator leaving Soryu and Mamoru from behind.

"Hey wait up!!" I heard Soryu said following from behind.

The elevator doors open and I went inside and push the button and the elevator doors started to close.

"Hey EISUKE!!!"

"Just take the other elevator!! Andi's on the 5th floor room 503!!!"

"EISUKE!!"

Then the elevator doors closed.

:30 seconds later:

The elevator doors open and then I run out the elevator fast and search for the room 503. no......no........yes......

Wait?

When I got closer to the room 503 I saw a woman in there walking back and forth. She must be the woman who called me asshole on the phone. i came closer to her and then I tapped her shoulder. She turns around and said.

"Who are you?"

"Are you the girl who answer's Andi's phone?" I said. "Oh!!! so you're the guy who is mad at the phone!" she said. "Well you started it!" I said. She looks at me with an irritated look "Excuse me!!! you asked who i am and I asked you and then you call me an idiot and asked me who i am and then i said calm down but you didn't calm down and called me a bitch and then I called you an asshole and then you said that I have a guts to call you an asshole and ----"

"Yes yes and yes......just tell me what happen to Andi." I said. "Well.....I already told you that she's sick at first she had a cold and then now she has a high fever." She said "And you must be her boyfriend.....and I should go now just tell Andi that i went home now because I need to wake up early tomorrow." She said and bows her head and started to leave.

She got a cold and then now she has a fever. I should go inside and check on her.

I went inside the room and close the door slowly and then I saw Andi lying at the bed sleeping. I came closer to her and I sit down at the near chair.She must be working so hard and she doesnt have time to rest. Am I being to controlling? Or maybe she's just tired from work than running for 5 mins to the penthouse.

"Yamato....."

Yamato?.....Andi?......

I look at Andi and I can see from her face that she's dreaming.

"Yama-.....Yamato!!!"

Andi started to scream and shake. I stood up and I started to wake her up.

"Andi!! Andi wake up!!" I started to shake her but she kept shaking and screaming Yamato's name. Is she still in love with him?

"Yamato!!"

"ANDI WAKE UP!!!"

"Arrggh!!!" Then she finally woke up. "Arrgghh......Eisuke." She said and looks at me with scared eyes. "Whats wrong are you okay?" I asked. But she remain silent then suddenly tears started to fall on her eyes. "Yamato....."

Why is she looking for Yamato, does she want him?

"Are you looking for Yamato?" I asked. She look at me and then she shaked her head and said "No.....no" she keep saying no a lot of times. Whats wrong with her? And why teh heck is she looking for Yamato even though she's denying it.

Andi P.O.V.

Yamato......

No Andi!!! Why are you looking for him?! You dont want him......he used you.

"Andi?"

I look up and saw Eisuke look irritated

"Im sorry." I said "about what?" He said "Well i walked out from the party." I said. "Well you should do say sorry to me for leaving me there." He said with a harsh voice. "I really mean it Eisuke Im sorry." I said and look down. "Why are you lookng for him?! Just tell me already." He said. I remain silent thinking......i didnt even know why.

"i dont know," i said. "Your crazy." He said and stoods up and looks at the window.

"Im sorry...i didnt even know why Im looking for him......what about you! You're looking for Naomi when your asleep."i said. "You what?!" He looks at me with a death glare. "Dont you ever ever say that Name Again!!" He said with a scary voice. "I....I" he looks at me and takes the ring on my ring finger. "Eisuke!" "A woman like you should not wear this!" He said "wh- wait!!!"

When I almost reach he's hands he throws the ring outside the window.

"No!!!"

I went to the window and look down and it was somewhere around the ground. I dont know what to do......I..i shouldnt even said Naomi's name.

"Are you happy?" I asked Eisuke. "Are you happy to see a person hurt?!" I said with a harsh voice.

"What?"

"Get out!"

"Andi?"

"I said get out!! Thats the only thing I have so I can find the boy!!" I said to him "a boy?" "Just get out!!" I said and pushed him away.

Eisuke P.O.V.

A boy? I need to know who's this boy is she talking about?

Andi kicked me out from the room and she close the door shut.

A boy? The ring? She said that the ring looks familliar. Even to me the ring looks familiar too, i have a ring like that but I gave to it a little girl in London. But thats impossible......it cant be her......Right?

"Arent you gonna give up already? Just take her back and everything will be okay."

.

.

.

.

Yamato?!

😵To be Continue😲