Yukihira Soma - Seduce

Today I decided to stay over at Polar Star to celebrate Soma for getting second place at Totsuki Autumn Elections. We played cards together and drank sake. I drank five cups of sake and I got drunk easily. I was so happy for my boyfriend, Yukihira Soma, that I drink over my limit. It doesn't really matter to me if he got first place or third place as long as he is in top three best. Soma only drank two cups of sake and he wasn't that drunk at all.

"Ne, (f/n) is really drunk so I'm going to take her back to her room before she knock herself out badly." Soma said while carrying me in bridal style.

"Soma.......... W-w-what *hic* are you doing? I was about *hic* to have another round with Megumi." I said while trying to struggle out of his hold.

"You are drunk, (f/n) so I'm taking you back to your room." Soma said, still walking.

"How come *hic* you're not drunk." I exclaimed.

"I only drank two cups and I have to keep an eye on you or else someone might eat you up." He said.

He open the door and put me on my bed gently. 

I forgot to mention, when I'm drunk, I blurt out everything and the next morning, I forgot everything I did last night.

"What do you mean, someone is going to eat me. Someone has already did and he is right here, standing there." I laughed, hiccuping and roll over to the edge of the bed, showing my seductive pose to him.

"(f/n), are you trying to seduce me?" Soma asked.

"What if I am, Soma." I said with a seductive look then I laugh.

"You said it yourself, (f/n) and don't blame on me, the next morning." Soma said walking towards me then he was on top of me, smirking.

"(f/n), I love you." He said while started to kiss me on the lips passionately. I didn't know what I was doing so I kiss him back passionately. Soma's lip was now on my neck, kissing, and biting it so it turns out to be a hickey. His hand slip into my shirt and took it off.mhe took his shirt off too then he started to kiss me again. We continued to do it for the whole night, passionately.

~The next morning~

I woke up finding Soma was sleeping with me and we were both naked. soma had his arms around me and I just laid there, thinking back what happen but I can't, my head hurts so much when I think that Soma woke up.

"Morning, (f/n)." Soma said.

"Soma, what happen last night." I asked.

Soma told me everything what had happen last night. I slap myself on the forehead but Soma spoke up, "you were seducing me all night, I can't  hold back, can I? When you are acting like that besides you are my girlfriend."

I was so embarrassed that I cover myself with the blanket and turn my back to Soma. He laughed and hug me tighter. "I love you" that's how we spent the morning together, embarrassed. I should never do it again.

END!!!!!!:)

That's another one shot that I just wrote. 

Comment below if you have a requests.

Share

Vote.

Enjoy.