Eishi Tsukasa- Worry

MC POV

"I'm home!" I closed the door behind me.

"Eishi? Honey? Where are you?" I walk through my house to find my husband.

Then I heard some mumbling from the kitchen. I followed the noise finding my husband sitting there mumbling. I saw the kitchen utensils, and foods every where.

"Eishi? What's wrong? What are you doing on the floor?" I kneel down next to him.

He looked at me, and stared.

"Don't tell me you are having trouble cooking for dinner again?" I asked him.

He looked surprise and look away with sigh.

"It's so hard to think what to eat everyday, and I have to worry if you like it or not

"It's so hard to think what to eat everyday, and I have to worry if you like it or not. It makes me nervous." Eishi said while circling his finger on the floor, looking worried.

"Eishi, its okay. You are the best chef and whatever you cook, its delicious. Please don't stress yourself out." I place my hand on his shoulder.

He look at me for a second then pulls me in for a hug.

"Thank you for dealing me like this. I know its a pain for you to dealing me like this. I love you."

I shake my head, "no, its fine. I like the way you are, and I wish it will never change. Love you too."

After we hold each other, we let go of each other.

"Alright, let's get this dinner cooking going." Eishi said while starting to pick up the utensils.

"I'll help too." 

"Thanks (y/n)." Eishi kiss me on the forehead. "I love you forever."

A/N: Hello readers, sorry I haven't updated much these days, but I have this one updated today

A/N: Hello readers, sorry I haven't updated much these days, but I have this one updated today. I hope you guys enjoy this one shots. See you soon. :)