Chapter 5 : A Blossoming Friendship

*T_A_M*

Chapter 5 : A Blossoming Friendship.

Chelsea up there :)

Enjoy xx

____________________

I will tell you one thing.

New York was absolutely stunning.

As Mia drove through the busy streets , I admired the buildings and skyscrapers. Every building had a unique design, and whenever we would get further into the city, the designs would get even more impressive. Everything , although completely different than each other, fit the picture completely.

Every once in a while, Mia would point something out for me , like 'That's the Empire State building' or  'You can see the Chrysler building to your left'. Let me tell you , Mia was an amazing tour guide. Someone was clearly paying attention in geography class . Almost every famous building we see, Mia would tell me when it was established , or when it was opened , and sometimes some of the architects who participated in designing it.

On the way , Mia also told me a bit about her friends. She had four best friends in total , Chelsea Adams , Dylan Harper -Chelsea's boyfriend- , Riley Stewart and Ella Parker. Apparently though , Dylan was out of town with his parents , so we were only meeting Chelsea , Riley and Ella today.

We didn't have a lot planned , we were just going to Chelsea's apartment where the other girls were already there , then we would have a stroll in the city , and then have dinner in a small diner afterwards.

After about thirty minutes , Mia pulled over in front of a high building . It wasn't anything that fancy , but it didn't look too cheap either.

"We're here," Mia announced as she unbuckled her seat belt , and opened the door.

I looked at the building from the car window , before mirroring her actions. Mia lead the way into a lobby , and then into an elevator and then pressed the button '24'.

"So , does Chelsea live alone or ...?" I trailed off.

"Oh , she lives with her parents and four siblings" Mia answered.

My eyes widened "Four?"

Mia nodded "Yeah , she has a large family. She's the third child. She has two other sisters , but they both live in an apartment of their own now. One of them is even married. "

I calculated and my eyes widened even more. "Wait , you mean she has six siblings?"

"Yup" Mia answered simply just as the elevator dinged , announcing that we reached our designated floor.

Mia got out of the elevator , and I followed behind her . She passed a couple doors , then stopped in front of a door at the end of the hallway , and ringed the doorbell.

I could hear shouting from the other side , that instantly dimmed down at the sound of the doorbell. A few seconds later , the door was swung open and a grinning girl enveloped Mia in a hug.

"Mia !"

"Hey , Chels !" Mia greeted her , as she returned the hug.

As they were hugging , I took the time to study her. Chelsea was definitely one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. She seemed like the kind of girl that could get any guy with a bat of an eyelash. She had light blonde hair that was in a fishtail down her back , along with a pair of wide blue eyes. She was dressed in a simple red tee shirt , and some light blue jeans , yet I felt so insecure standing beside her.