Midnight Cinderella

Hello everybody! I have just found a new game! It is not a game like Candy Crush or Temple Run, or Crossy Road... Actually...It is not even really a game. If you have ever heard of a Choose Your Own Adventure Story, it is kind of like that. It lets you choose a guy, and this is for all the hopeless romantics out there... It's a story where the guy falls in love with your character...BTW there is no girl picks in this game, so it's not really for guys. But I'm gonna be all gender equality here; guys you can play it too; that is 100% cool ^^ *smiles widely*
So anyways, as I was saying. It makes the guy fall in love with your character. Just like a story would. So if you like romance Wattpad books, you will totally like this game. I am addicted. It's so suspenseful because they only allow five small, tiny chapters a day. That literally kills me every single day XD you don't even know. I'm always like, "NO! What is going to happen!!!! Jerks! You should have made this chapter longer!!! *chucks phone across the room*". Also there are terrible, horrible challenges that make you wait to read the story, for days!!!! It's just like Wattpad when the person won't update on time!
I am almost done with the story. It is great! I love romance books a lot. It has a lot of action too. Many parts are so unexpected! (If you do get this game on your phone, pick the guy character, Louis Howard. He has an interesting background of his life, and he is a very very very interesting person). It is free at the App Store! Once you get it, tell me; I can give you pointers!
Bye!!!