Chapter 1

[Colleen's POV]
The wedding was a couple weeks ago. We have just gotten home from our honeymoon in Hawaii + Mexico! It was 7:42pm. Josh and I were exhausted so we dropped everything and plopped on the bed right away. "Love you, goodnight." I said, looking at the ceiling. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and said "I love you too, Fraggle. Goodnight." We fell asleep.

[Josh's POV]
I woke up at about 8:00 in the morning. I didn't see Colleen. I figured she was either watching TV in the living room, or making breakfast. I got up to check the kitchen, but I didn't see her. I walked over to the bathroom door, which was closed. "Colleen? Honey, are you in there?" I said as I knocked on the door. No reply. I wandered around the house, but there was no sight of her. My heart started to pound. I looked out the window, and our car was still in the driveway. I then walked back into the bedroom to see if she left any clues to where she had went.
But then, I saw the bedroom window. Wide open. With the curtain on the grass outside.

[Colleen's POV]
"SOMEONE HELP ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was crying my eyes out. I didn't know where I was, but it was somewhere incredibly dark, and I couldn't move. I realized I was tied down to a chair.