Chapter 3

[Josh's POV]
At this point, I was getting extremely angry and upset, I just broke down in tears. My wife has been taken away from me. She is the love of my life. "I have to search harder!" I yelled to myself, as I took a bite of kale. (KALE YEAH 😂)

[Colleen's POV]
I had just woken up from when I fainted. The second I woke up, a flashback appeared:
I went into the kitchen at about midnight, while I was half asleep, to get a sip of water. I heard the window in our bedroom open very slowly. I figured Joshua might've gotten too warm and needed some air. But I was wrong. Joshua is a deep sleeper, and never wakes up to any noises. I heard the curtain fall and a man ran into the kitchen. He grabbed my wrist and put his hand over my mouth. He grabbed a steak knife and said, "Listen. If you talk, you die." He put the knife up to my neck. I started crying. "Where is the money? I know you have a huge stash somewhere. And where is that priceless ring of yours?" I was too scared to talk, since he told me not to. But he smacked me for not answering. "WHERE?" I yelled "YOU HAVE THE WRONG HOU-" He grabbed me and ran out of the house. I was put into the back of a van, and I flew across the inside as he stepped on the breaks.
That was the entire flashback. He again walked over to me. I said quickly, "I'm confused, do you want my money or me?!" I then realized that was a stupid question. "Both. Now you either give me the money and leave Joshua or, well, you'll be dead. What's your choice?"

[Josh's POV]
I started thinking about who could've possibly taken her. She does have many haters from YouTube. I am sure that a "fan" took her. How could they have found our address? I called the news station and reported the story. Later that day, she was on every news channel. The news reporter said:
"Good afternoon. This is Lindsay Foll reporting to you live. Today, a famous YouTuber by the name of Colleen Ballinger, now Colleen Evans, and also known as the comedic act Miranda Sings, went missing. Evans is 5'7, has long dark brown hair, brown eyes, and was last seen wearing a onesie with cookies printed on. If you see Evans or have any information on her, call immediately."
I was hoping and praying that someone had known something about where they could've taken her. About 10 minutes after, my notifications for all my social media had blown up with information about Colleen and the person that had taken her.