Prologue

I had to control myself once again. How can I fucking teach with Mr-Sex-On-Legs staring up at me. I sat back in my desk motioning for Zayn to take over.

I watched him. I looked him over.

White shirt that clung to his abs perfectly, that i just wanted to lick all over.

Dark blue blazer that hung nicely on his shoulders making his never-ending torso even longer, that I just want to run my hands all over.

Black super skinny jeans that flattered his long legs perfectly.

His pale flawless porcelain skin that had a slight natural pink blush upon them.

Bright green eyes that I just wanted to get lost in forever.

Dark brown chocolate curls that I wanted to tangle my hands in and gently pull to create a soft moan to come out of his lips.

Oh. His lips. The soft pink, perfectly curved lumps placed delicately on his face. That looked slightly chapped but smooth all the same.

When he moistened his lips with that pink tongue. What I can make that tongue do.

And when he smiled. Showing his perfect straight pearly white teeth. His perfect little dimples that were indented in his cheeks.

And when he spoke with that perfect little mouth of his. The deep, slow, mesmerizing voice that entranced me as if in a spell. And that same voice that laughed or giggled or chuckled that was like music in my ears.

But what killed me most wasn't his looks or his voice.

They helped, yes, but what will be the death of me will be his personality.

His cheekiness that showed when ever he spoke.

His humor when he cracked awfully bad jokes but were funny regardless, because it was him that told them.

His shy side that rarely came out but was surely there.

His rebellious side that showed when he was up to no good.

The innocent loving side when a friend needed him.

But all in all.

What will put me in my grave is him. All of him.

Every part,

every aspect.

Everything.

Because it was him.

All him.

And only him.

And now I realize that damn. I'm in deep.

And that I, Louis William Tomlinson, am madly deeply in love with Harry Edward Styles.

But there's one slight, well more like a massive problem.

I'm a teacher. And Harry is my student.